Planet Fitness-way too hard to cancel a membership
Tried to cancel my month-to-month membership today since I have moved and it's no longer convenient to go there.No where on their website does it tell you how to do this.
I called my home club and was told I either had to go there in person(which is 1500 miles away), or I could send a certified letter (and it MUST be certified) stating I wished to cancel, and they would "process my request". Those are the only 2 options. So now I have to go out of my way to go to the post office and PAY to cancel my membership.
Ridiculous.Super easy to join, but they make you jump thru hoops to cancel.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I've been a member for over 1 year at Snap Fitness. Several months ago I responded to a survey. I reported that several times the bathrooms were out of..."
- "I've had the "Top of the Line", $2000 Elite 17.7 elliptical for 3 months and have had 3 separate part failures. One massive failure where the pedal sheared off..."
- "Terrible, untrained employees. I was into the 3rd rep of my 3rd set of tricep pushdowns, when the pin released on the cable harness. The harness fell to the floor,..."
- "Well recently received the shirt I ordered but there is a big spot of paint on it. There was no paperwork included and it wa *** trying to get..."
- "I ordered from the Littleton,Coloradk jimmy johns store and i cant belive i just *** paid 8:00 for a slim that has maybe 1/4 of a teaspoon of..."
- "Khale and Valerie Dana own a Fantatic Sams on Brodway and Mineral in Littlton, CO. Valerie Dana has had 40 employess quit within 3 months because the store..."
- "One Florida-based health system may be in some serious HIPAA hot water after one of its employee reportedly leaked and alledgedly sold over 900 medical records for patients who sought..."
- "Our experience with Gregory Smith was a NIGHTMARE!. He lied about the services he would provide so he could scam us out of a $5,000 retainer. After he..."
- "I recieved a promotion of $30.00 via Email, if i do upgrade my old i phone and lease the I6 the offer was, $25.00 for being a loyalty customer, and..."