Planet Fitness-way too hard to cancel a membership
Tried to cancel my month-to-month membership today since I have moved and it's no longer convenient to go there.No where on their website does it tell you how to do this.
I called my home club and was told I either had to go there in person(which is 1500 miles away), or I could send a certified letter (and it MUST be certified) stating I wished to cancel, and they would "process my request". Those are the only 2 options. So now I have to go out of my way to go to the post office and PAY to cancel my membership.
Ridiculous.Super easy to join, but they make you jump thru hoops to cancel.review #217783
You may also like
- "I walked into a self-ie picture taking at 3:30pm Oct 8, 2014, I was wet (now with underwear on), but was not in the picture, 5 minutes later I brought..."
- "I am a lifetime fitness member for little over 7 years now. They have been great for the first couple years and I started to hate that place. Only reason..."
- "I just bought the program T25 and Shakeology and I was super happy. Doing my exercises which help me a lot with my diabetes. The problem is that my second..."
- "Went on-line at Widespread Panic's official sale time for Red Rocks Amphitheatre. I was put in AXS.com's "Virtual waiting room." While waiting, I checked Stubhub right after the sale started. 25..."
- "Khale and Valerie Dana own a Fantatic Sams on Brodway and Mineral in Littlton, CO. Valerie Dana has had 40 employess quit within 3 months because the store..."
- "I ordered from the Littleton,Coloradk jimmy johns store and i cant belive i just *** paid 8:00 for a slim that has maybe 1/4 of a teaspoon of..."
- "I brought the sofa from Ashley furniture store 2 years ago which is very bad condition right now. I brought the warranty for $499 for 5 years so I called..."
- "I want to say that I have had enough of all the problems with this company and now I'm going to get a lawyer if I don't get a call..."
- "I requested a report for $1 and I got a few extra charges of .09 cents for optional services (x5). Then, when I received the credit card statement (paperless billing)..."