Planet Fitness-way too hard to cancel a membership
Tried to cancel my month-to-month membership today since I have moved and it's no longer convenient to go there.No where on their website does it tell you how to do this.
I called my home club and was told I either had to go there in person(which is 1500 miles away), or I could send a certified letter (and it MUST be certified) stating I wished to cancel, and they would "process my request". Those are the only 2 options. So now I have to go out of my way to go to the post office and PAY to cancel my membership.
Ridiculous.Super easy to join, but they make you jump thru hoops to cancel.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Most people at the gym at the time I go are very considerate of each other and always are very cordial to each other. I hear complaints about the staff,..."
- "Life Time Fitness in Las Vegas (based in MN) has a NO CELL PHONE policy for the locker room, which they never enforced. I complained July 2014 cell phones..."
- "Helen An reviewed Snap Fitness Spring Hill. November 28 at 4:33pm · ★☆☆☆☆ Just be careful if u didnt pay ur membership at springhill n using their gym often The owner (..."
- "Well recently received the shirt I ordered but there is a big spot of paint on it. There was no paperwork included and it wa *** trying to get..."
- "Khale and Valerie Dana own a Fantatic Sams on Brodway and Mineral in Littlton, CO. Valerie Dana has had 40 employess quit within 3 months because the store..."
- "I ordered three items, and two arrived damaged. They had a hole/run in the mesh. I immediately called a customer service representative, and was told I needed to..."
- "I wish I had read the posts on this site before I sent my phone to Gazelle, as I too was hit with their bait and switch. I sent..."
- "Due to age & some disability wife & I rarely go out to dinner. We have been ordering take out at local restaurants. This is the third time I have..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."