Stamford, Connecticut

Every single time and I mean every time I have gone to use the 30 minute circuit, someone is using one of the pieces of equipment to do sets.They screw up the whole circuit.

Related: Planet Fitness - Fox is not News!!!!

I have tried nicely to tell then it's my turn on the equipment, but they look at you blankly and refuse to move. I have to go get the manager and the then the words start. They call me a ***, etc.

It is very frustrating if the 30 minute workout is the reason why you go.I will never ever rejoin this gym again!!!

Review about: Gym.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Planet Fitness Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $129
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Planet Fitness?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Planet Fitness - Restrictions on Lifting and workouts Planet Fitness "Planet Fitness is a "Judgment Free Zone" and certain lifting exercises is not allowed in their facilities, i.e deadlifts, overhead presses, clean and jerks. Some facilities do not even allow..." Read more La Fitness - Frustrated La Fitness "WE have been members at the LA Fitness in Holmdel, NJ for many years. The past year this place has gone down hill in a big way, there are many..." Read more Us Hole In One Reviews - US Hole in One Us Hole In One Reviews "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..." Read more Muv Fitness - Review in Fitness Centers category from Hartsville, South Carolina Muv Fitness "I am an employee (personal trainer) of Muv fitness in West Columbia, SC and am submitting a complaint on the performance of Lamaria Jamison. She is very unprofessional, uses profane..." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more E Timothy Mccullough - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS E Timothy Mccullough "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more