50 views

I tried joining Planet Fitness around November 2018 but I was unable to use the memebership because of a surgery that I had and I was on bed rest. I have called Planet Fitness since November 2018 and requested to close my account and to stop the billing for a service that I was not using and each time the complaint has fallen on deaf ears and I feel bullied into keeping this gym membership that I have never used.

Each month they are taking a different amount of money out of my account after I have asked them to cancel the membership and I am constantly getting the run around.

I am overwhelmed with their CUSTOMER SERVICES and lack of communication and their greed! I will never use encouage anyone to join this pathetic busines that is out to nickle and dime Customer who has never used their gym and never will!

Donita J Marhall

Product or Service Mentioned: Planet Fitness Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Planet Fitness Cons: Customer services, Management was rude, Managment is extremely rude, Difficulty in finding cancellation information online.

Comments

You must always terminate relationships in writing and serve via Certified Mail Return Receipt Requested. That becomes ironclad evidence of your intentions and the suppliers signed receipt of same.

Do it before another 30 day billing period is initiated. Do it now, today. Calling is like a puff of steam outdoors on a windy day.

Gone and forgotten. Do not verbally engage with anyone ; your resignation is a demand, not a debatable request.

Planet Fitness Reviews