Planet Fitness - Black Card Guess Privileges: Not if you are a Master Fitness Trainer
Ever since I joined Planet Fitness I was always approached by staff and Manager, Joshua Gass, and asked if I was training people.I responded, "No, I am just showing my friends the proper form." They say that you can have a guess for free or a "Buddy system" if you have the Black card.
On, 4/16/2013, I was asked to leave Planet Fitness by the manager because he thought that I was training my Black Card guess. Listen, did I mention that I applied for a job there as personal trainer. Therefore, from the beginning, I was targeted because of my credentials. It says nothing in the contract about not showing your friends the proper form when working out together.
I have seen personally people use the buddy system and a man was showing a woman how to work out, but he wasn't a PFT. Since the staff knew that I was a Master Fitness Trainer, they assumed that I was getting paid when I brought a friend with me.
Planet Fitness Trainers are a joke!!!!!! They have a high turn over rate for employees and the fitness trainers were wearing cowboy boots and have a gut! When asked the "Trainers" about skin caliper devices, BMR calculations, the different types of Metabolisms and ROM, they couldn't tell me.
People if you have a gym and majority of their equipment are stationary, it will harm your full range of motion for you muscles because it's on a fixed axis. You are not robots so why workout with machines that train your muscles like your a machine.
My point is that because of my credentials, I was targeted and approached unprofessionally by management and staff. They could have talked to me in there office and not in front of customers and staff. My God, I felt like I was caught stealing a candy bar from the store.
I have been to the Planet Fitness gym in Cincinnati and it seems that everyone is training everyone!!!!Not if you are a Master Fitness Trainer and if you applied for a job there.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I joined Gold's Gym in Kennewick, WA about the beginning of 2010. We were paying about $60 per month until my husband had to go to Colorado..."
- "Terrible, untrained employees. I was into the 3rd rep of my 3rd set of tricep pushdowns, when the pin released on the cable harness. The harness fell to the floor,..."
- "I've had the "Top of the Line", $2000 Elite 17.7 elliptical for 3 months and have had 3 separate part failures. One massive failure where the pedal sheared off..."
- "Didn't want to rent to own any furniture or use a outfitting company. So I went to a local retailer in Lexington, Kentucky. They explained the 90 days same as..."
- "On sunday march 10 2013 i purchased 96 loads of gain liquid laundry detergent..My 17month old daughter was able to twist off the black cap that makes the flow quicker...."
- "I should have waited to write my review after the work had been completed. If you can even call it that. My review was posted almost an hour and half..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."