FRONT DESK, REGIONAL AND CORPORATE NO HELP WITH MY PROBLEM.SUBMITTED PETETION SIGNED BY 10 OTHER MEMBERS REGARDING AN INDIVIDUAL WHO DID NOT FOLLOW RULES, WIPE EQUIPMENT AND HAD "ATTITUDE".

HE "F-BOMBED" IN FRONT OF THREE FEMALE MEMBERS. I SAID TO CLUB MANAGER "IF YOU CAN'T CONFRONT HIM, I WILL IN THE PARKING LOT". MY MEMBERSHIP WAS IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. REASON GIVEN WAS "TREATENING ANOTHER MEMBER AND DISRESPECT TO STAFF" NEVER SPOKE TO THE DUDE IN QUESTION.

SEEMS LIKE PF STAFF DO NOT DEAL WITH ISSUES.IT IS NOT A REAL GYM; NOT RECOMMENDED BY ME.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "ceo never contacted me" of planet fitness membership. Planet Fitness needs to "be allowed to join my original club; we all say things we regret and are only human; it seems right is wrong and wrong is right!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned planet fitness membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Planet Fitness.

Had an Experience with Planet Fitness?

Comments

REATENING ANOTHER MEMBER ... Well, that's what you did and were kicked out. It would have been ok to bring the matter to management, but you went a step too far.

You have no idea how hard it is to be a minimum wage worker or a low paid manager to confront an out of control member.

I hope your issue gets fixed and is fair in repair.

I've learned to overlook a lot only because I don't get paid enough to deal with people who scare me, who know my name and my car and can follow me home and threaten my family.It's a different world and might trumps right.

to Anonymous #1092071

So youd terminate a person who actually did threaten another human being?Instead of confronting a guy asking him to quit using bad language.

?.

heres my true question... why the *** would ANYone be talking in a gym... that always *** me off,this isnt social hour or a way to meet a mate. This is a place for health and focus.

Im always so annoyed when theres people who go to the gym and stand around doing nothing but talk and lift two sets then leave.

You can do that at home 'Bro.'

to Anonymous #1113145