225 N Route 73, West Berlin, NJ 08091, USA
3.7
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I went to pay my bill online, it showed i owed $67 i callwd to find out why and Amy the asistant manager was extremly rude amd then told me there wasnt amythkgn to be done, and hung up on me i have both bank statements that showed i pay April and may. But rudly she cant go by tbat i havent been able to use my memebership i months!!!

I wjll be getti g legal counsil amd j want her fired!!! She claimwd she didnt have a boss!!!! I will sue yous!!! Fire her and fix my account!!!!

And i want a refund!!!!!wjat your doi g is theft!!! Amd her customwr service ia *** I have encolsed my bank statemenrs for april and may fix it!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Planet Fitness Manager.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 29.

Comments

$33.51 is way too high unless it involves taxes and a late fee. The second image showed proof of nothing.

BlindEagle

was she rude or are you just mad you didn't get your way? when dealing with people in this kind of job setting, customers claim the person was sooooo rude and sooo snippy simply because of the members own attitude.

were you yelling and being rude towards her? why should she even try to fix your account if you're just rude the entire time? I get that it's her job and all but she probably deals with people who loooove to scream and yell all the time. maybe try being a little nicer, people might actually wanna help you.

i can already tell i wouldn't give you the time of day.

money brings out the absolutely UGLIEST side of people. congrats on fitting that category

to BlindEagle #1604877

Agreed!!!

to Marty #1605532

I think i respond to his comment already nobody was rude not till she told she wouldn't take a cc statement

to BlindEagle #1604889

No actually i waa calm in expkaining tonher did i get rude once she said she "couldnt take a credit card statement?? Obvioualy caise who tf says a ccc statemwnt isnt sufficient. And to the other guy.....the first was a late fee the second photot does show i payed them 51 sum dollars witch included my annual matience fee...so on that note...re read