3.2
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I joined this gym last year for the simple fact that they had childcare. I am a single mom so this worked perfectly for me.

After just 3 weeks at this gym, i was told that they would no longer provide childcare. So i told then i would no longer be a member at this gym because it would physically be impossible to workout without having someone to watch my child. They said they understood. Fast forward 6 months.

I get a call from the gym and they are telling me that i owe for the last 6 months, even though i cancelled my membership and havent gone to the gym since...

You cant beat the price, but there are better places to go to the gym. And now there are other gyms who provide childcare as well

Review about: Planet Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Did you actually cancel go through with the cancellation or just told them and walked away? I had zero issues cancelling my membership because I, you know, actually cancelled it and didn't just make an annoying threat.

to Margory #1486796

i actually cancelled. signed a piece of paper and everything.

it wasnt a threat. thanks

what method of cancellation did you use?

to Anonymous #1486801

they just asked me to sign something letting them know i was cancelling so it was on file that way i wouldnt get charged for any additiinal months. she did say however thatthe paper was alike a 30 day moyice so i would have to pay 1 additional month but it would be cancelled after that

VariablePointer

What location was this at??

to VariablePointer #1486799