I joined planet fitness on 9/4/11 and cancelled 9/13/11, and was charged a $58 cancellation fee for 9 days what a rip of, I think they should of allowed me to use the two weeks trial offer that is going around and then if I liked the gym they would then charge me for the cancellation. they are also going to bill me, (the nerve the $20) monthly fee in addition to the $58 cancellation fee for 9 days of service and I only went once. I think that they are a rip off and I have nothing but negative things to say about this club..oh and charge taxes on then monthly fee so it will be an extra $.05 cents on top of the $20 that I am being charged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cancellation Fee
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I joined Gold's Gym in Kennewick, WA about the beginning of 2010. We were paying about $60 per month until my husband had to go to Colorado..."
- "I am very upset with how tanning beds are not properly being cleaned if even wiped down at all. I have caught 2 bacteria skin infections and have proof from..."
- "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..."
- "The pretzel pizza was horrible it didn't look anything like the commercial with salt all over the entire pizza I threw up regurgitated I went back to the store with..."
- "Its too much...i would like to be contacted by someoneASAP!!!! @12 noon im going to a lawyer 616.337.2241 Me my wife and my family are very very upset!!!! ..."
- "My family went to Little Caesars Pizza at 3907 E State Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46805 to order stuffed crust pepperoni pizza and 2 zesty cheese bread with dips...."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."