I love planet fitness and what it has to offer.however i am also a single mother who can only workout when have a babysitter.there are more like me who choose other gyms over planet due to no child services.
I went to a compettion who offered child care but did not like the big gym atmosphere. but i love to workout just limited due to my child. also in MS we need more child health programs that teach healthy habbits and exercise.
Please take this into consideration. It helps get children and parents more active and focused on health.
When single never realized the huge help and benefit of child asst in a gym.It is a crucial factor!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "I am currently a college student, so I don't live at home, and can only make it home every few months, so when I was checking my bank statements from..."
- "My Anytime Fitness contract ended months ago and I cancelled today. I still have to pay the next 30 days installment. Plus theyve been ripping me off since Ontario passed..."
- "Most people at the gym at the time I go are very considerate of each other and always are very cordial to each other. I hear complaints about the staff,..."
- "My wife and son purchased a groupon for me last Christmas for a 25 minute drive in a Lamborghini with Mile High Drives. I e-mailed the company in April..."
- "Ordered a pair of expensive shoes, came at the time it said it would, in good condition (or so it seemed). Opened them up they look good, not 91$ good,..."
- "Wow! I wish I read this before wishing for an LV bag. My husband surprised me with this bag for christmas. I used it for less than hour but decided..."
- "I visited New York in March 2016 and I bought a pair of Converse. I keep them in the box. The stitching started to come away and now the hole..."
- "Highster Mobile Promised Lifetime Access. Granted a perpetual license. "No Hidden Cost" and "No Monthly Fee." All for the price of $69.99. After several months of..."
- "I wondered what to wear/take for summer. We used mostly lightweight long sleeve. Windy a lot. Jacket should have a hood. Walking stick for me as..."