3.2
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

Because of a phishing scam I had to get new checking account / card information. Every business I dealt with was very helpful and accommodating, except the LaGrange, Georgia Planet Fitness.

They were exceptionally rude, and even after I swiped my card right there to pay all the penalties and fees they felt they were owed for me not being able to even use their services for over a month nothing came of it. Nothing was deducted from my account, even though I had charged $94 on one of my debit cards. I don't even live there anymore, I live back in Conyers, Georgia. This is where I wish to return my membership to, but I can't, and I'm being told that I have to rectify again with LaGrange.

I need someone from corporate to help me get this straightened out. I do manage a lot of social media, and I have heard from multiple sources that this difficulty that I am dealing with with these people is common with Planet Fitness. I would just like my situation resolved, but if I do not please do not think that this will go away quietly. I would like to speak to anyone who has the sense to help resolve this situation.

My name is John Principe.

My contact phone number is 770-885-5760. Thank you.

Review about: Planet Fitness Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments