Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

The plant fitness and grand Boulevard in St. Louis Missouri is totally disgusting!

When you drive into the parking lot shared by dollar store it is full of trash debris in the garbage can that sits between the two buildings is overflowing. The equipment inside the gym is all dusty the floor of the gym is filthy I have been keeping track for three weeks the same dirt pile lies under machine clear in the back by the Glute machine The same gum wrapper is on the floor in front of the Gluth machine the top of the handle is missing I’m one of the ab machines the ab machine that you do the twist on with a pulley the place where your knees go on the pad is all ripped up and it’s very uncomfortable on your knees the bathroom walls are filthy they are black,What’s that spilled all over them they’re not clean and to top it all off there’s always 3+ people working they hold up the counter in front the one blonde girl who seems to be brand new never speaks she just stays on her phone a couple of the guys they stay on the computer online surfing!! And the filter in the wall up high above the blue machine needs to be changed it’s full of dust !! I called the gym on page Avenue spoke to the general manager Mariah she was extremely nice told me to come in and she would take care of me which she did 100% to my satisfaction !!

why is it that I have to go to this extreme doesn’t the manager pull in the driveway and see what a mess this Jemez that’s my question and where do you get your hiring skills these people that you say are working there it’s a laugh fest a foam fast and then Internet fast for them !!

Why don’t they clean engage with the members fill the bottles of spray replace the paper towels if I ever get inside this gym again I will post pictures of this mess !! Very irritated and disgusted Ex gym member!!

Comments