I finished a hour workout and walked over to sign in for tanning both employees were counting down there cash drawers.Both employees saw me walk over to sign in.

I waited patiently while they finished counting. Well the very heavy set woman with glasses slammed down her pen and walked over and rudely said "what do you need" i told her tanning and i wanted the full time which i know is 9 minutes. She proceeds to hand me my number and set the bed. I got undressed and got in only to have the bed stop at 2 minutes.

I get dressed and go tell her and she said "oh i thought i set it at 12 minutes". I know they are 9 min. Limits because i go everyday. This has been the first time she has treated me like this.

But she always has a slight attitude like everyone bothers her. I am a new member (1st) month. This is very discouraging and makes me want to find somewhere new. I always go at night and she seems to be there every night.

Everyone else is great just not her. I am very disappointed about this. You really dont need people like that working for planet fitness. I am sure i am not the only one.

When i was walking out she just had the ugliest look on her face sacrasticly telling me to have a good night.

She did this on purpose and i would be very upset if something isnt done about this situation.If she has done it to one person, she will also do it to othere

Comments

If everyone else seems to be okay, then I would definitely put in a personal complaint to planetfitness.com. Look for the contact us link and reiterate your issue with corporate. I wish you the best!