My contract was up in April I went into PF on Sunday to downgrade from black to white card I was told that I would have to pay the annual black card fee and also the white card fee just to downgrade. I did contact cooperate office today and spoke with Lindsey she is in need of serious customer service training.

the gym changed from 24/7 to 24/5 without any adjustment for members fees but we are held to their contract. I have had a problem with using the 30 minuted circuit area in that everyone just uses it to work out without caring about other, I have repeatedly told the workers about it but nothing has changed since I have began going

Review about: Planet Fitness Membership.

Comments

voidedlime
San Jose, California, United States #708598

I don't have to worry about pf anymore cancelled my membership with them I decided to join blast. If the initial sell is what attracted me to join could not be maintained then pf was not worth my money, anonymous r u following me to know how often I was going to pf. Or r u a pf god speaking on the behalf I could go into how dirty the place was but I'm going to hold off on your employee for a minute!

Hiram, Maine, United States #708250

If a club changes their hours they post it for everyone to see. If you went there often enough you would have know this.

Brooklyn, New York, United States #657187

Check your contract about any services promised to you, like 24/7 access, and if they are allowed to change service without notice.

Any failure on their part could be grounds to void the contract.