My account has been charged for the past year. When I realized it was happening, I called the gym.

The person who answered the phone was rude and inappropriate. The "Acting General Manager" Ronnie was even worse. I asked for a copy of the contract. I received a contract that had my name and my son's name, but THERE WERE NO SIGNATURES on the contract.

The contract is fraudulent. We did not enter into contract with the club in May 2017.

I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau. 7 in Your Side and have a fraud investigation done.

Review about: Planet Fitness Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

sounds like your son joined without your knowledge and used your bankng info.And reasoning did the manager use?what

to Anonymous #1470416

Nope. I signed him up at Planet Fitness a few years prior.

He didn't like the gym, we stopped his membership and he joined a new club. Someone at the club initiated a new contract last May using all the previous info.

The contract has a squiggly line through each part of the contract that has room for member signature. The manager refused to discuss it, stated that he would cancel the membership now and file something for me to get refunded for this month's current charges.

to Anonymous #1470461

Please update any changes. Good Luck.