1.6K views
3.3
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

After being a member for 5 years, I have been wearing the same style tops they decided to tell me I was showing to much skin. Well the females there wear booty shorts, there *** is practically in the air but there complaining on my tank top???

Seriously management sucks they could have handled it differently to this point im so pissed off that I had to close my membership because of that. I' was a LOYAL customer since they opened. The Males management will never complain to females but they somehow feel insulted when I'm wearing a tank top. So I closed my membership because I felt disrespected.

So *** you management!!!! I HATE TO LEAVE THIS LOCATION BEACAUSE I HAVE LOST 75LBS SINCE I HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT BUT MANAGEMENT HAVES DOUBLE STANDARDS.

Review about: Planet Fitness Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Active member for 6 years, We liked the old staff, Jerks.

I didn't like: Employess and customer service, Mo management contact availability, Rude employee.

Comments

StrongAkita

I agree. Females can have their *** and *** hanging out but that's entirely fine for the company. Totally double standards.

BlindEagle

Okay so you couldn't control your anger and chose to cancel. Why is that their issue?

You really were so full of pride that you couldn't just change your t-shirt? Again, not their problem.

to BlindEagle #1572439

Why should he have to change if the women can have their tits and *** hanging out? Why should women get special treatment?

The men are jealous, your taking all the women with their *** out. The creeps don’t mind staring at the women though.

to Shameful #1572437

Nobody is jealous. It's a double standard and that's it.

unfortunately male vs female clothing is a fine line of acceptance. males always lose.