Even after cancelling our account in april, they continue to charge us every month. After complaining at the local store, I then get a 42$ charge on my card.

Every time I complain, I get a thousand promises but no action. i have never seen a business so incompetent that has been in business this long. Utterly amazing. Here we are in December, and I get charged AGAIN!

Planet Fitness is a SCAM! Do NOT do business with them! After talking with my friends and family that have used planet fitness before in the past, it turns out that it is actually very common for these billing practices.

What's amazing is that I will now have to change my bank account to stop these charges. My mind is blown that this can happen in 2016.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of planet fitness membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $130. Planet Fitness needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned planet fitness membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Planet Fitness.

Comments

Dallas, Pennsylvania, United States #1260113

what method of cancellation did you use?

to Anonymous Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1260439

Good question... anyone gonna answer?

The scam really belongs to the people who don't pay their bills!