This Planet Fitness just opened and has been great. Clean, bright and nice machines and clean.

Big lockers. Very nice. However recently (5 of my last 6 visits in about 2 weeks now) the elliptical machines which I have gotten on would not register a heartrate or it remained extremely low (under or near 110, when I had it set to increase up to 154). I did not sweat and hence had virtually no workout.

I'm told by a girl at the front desk that someone is coming out.

Told this for about 2 weeks now. Told this when the problem was some of the TV's. Told today that it is the same person/people who would repair the machines. She doesn't know when they're coming.

Obviously not a priority. Apparently I'm the only one complaining, but about 6 different machines refuse to work correctly over the last 6 visits I have made.

Review about: Planet Fitness Gym Facility.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

#1472014

It's just the heart rate, still able to use it tho.Sometimes it's user error. For that many not to work is rare.