1812 Union Ave, Natrona Heights, PA 15065, USA

I had not used my Planet Fitness membership in quite some time. So I finally decided to go in to the gym and cancel my membership since you have to do it in person.

I was told that my membership had been transferred to a location nearly an hour from my home. I called the other location to inquire how my membership had been transferred without my consent. They said they had no idea but no one had checked in with my membership during that time. I was told I could go online and transfer my membership back to my local PF so I could cancel my membership.

The online site would not let me switch saying my info did not match. When I called them back, they verified all my information was correct. They said I could come in to their site or mail a certified letter to cancel my membership which I understand is their policy.

But I'm pretty sure it is not a policy of PF to transfer memberships without consent of the card holder. I have gotten nothing but runaround from these people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Planet Fitness Membership.

Preferred solution: I want my membership cancelled.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 20, 2017.

Comments

This company created an account for my son without us knowing it. Continued to withdraw money from my account for the last 24 months.Monetary Loss : $300Solution : Refund money and cancel membership.

bignose99

This issue has been resolved. The manager has cancelled the membership with no further issues.