5.0

I work out at 7 am.I am 75 years old.

Most of the people who work out in the early am. are well over 30 years old. The music is aimed at those people under 30.

I believe I am one of many who would prefer you select different music for the early morning clients.There is lots of chat about the music and videos in the early am., I would not hesitate to say that 100% of the early people would appreciate older music.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with very good. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss planet fitness membership. Planet Fitness needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned planet fitness membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Planet Fitness.

Had an Experience with Planet Fitness?

Comments

The music is usually contracted to an outside company because only music that has legal permission to be played and that also involves royalty payments to source artists.The music isn't Free.

And the music is on a loop.

So when you don't like what's playing, get Pandora, or download your favorite tunes and listen privately through ear buds. Most everyone else does.

I don't like the music (today's) either, so I bring own.You can too.