146 views
Verified Reviewer

2.8

I have been a Black Card member for well over a year now. I enjoy the facility being open 24/7 as it fits my odd schedule.

Two of my favorite amenities have been the tanning and the red light therapy. The red light therapy has been such a help in my pain management of my osteoarthritis and it WAS always comfortable temperature wise in those rooms up until about 2 months ago. Now there is NO air conditioning in those rooms no air movement at all and it gets VERY hot in those rooms VERY quickly as those machines do put out a lot of heat. It was NEVER like that before.

I've tried to just endure it but there have been several times now that I've just had to shut the machine off before my session is finished as it is just too warm and uncomfortable. I have left many complaints at the front desk for the manager over the last two months and NOTHING has been done about it. I am paying for a Black Card membership and the two amenities I enjoy the most are no longer enjoyable and I do not feel comfortable using. So what happened to the Air Conditioning?

Broke down for two months?! Can you get the AC either turned back on or fixed in those rooms or provide some room fans that may make it more tolerable.

The progress I was making with the pain management of my Osteoarthritis by the regular use of the red light therapy is losing ground now. And I have been very patient about this but I'm paying for amenities that I cannot use then maybe it's time I see some kind of discount when my club fee is paid.

Product or Service Mentioned: Planet Fitness Facility.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Planet Fitness Pros: Open 24 hours.

Planet Fitness Cons: Uncomfortable temperature in tanning and red light therapy rooms.

Location: 1325 E Florence Blvd, Casa Grande, AZ 85122