3.4
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I've been tanning my whole life I joined Planet Fitness on 122nd and Halsey two days ago one of the reasons I joined and have the black card membership so I can go tanning they had me fill out some questionnaire on some computer told me to fill out a few random questions I didn't realize if I fill them out wrong that I wouldn't be able to tan at all and they have to send my tanning test to some company to get reviewed and they decide if I can tan or not it would have been nice to get the heads up before I sign the agreement and if I wasn't careful about answering the questions I wouldn't be able to tan at all. I'm going to cancel my membership go back to 24 Hour Fitness tell everybody that Planet Fitness sucks. I live a few blocks down the street from the new Planet Fitness on 122nd Halsey it would have made my life a lot more convenient so I'm giving whoever wants to sign up the heads up if you want to go tanning figure out what questions are right before you give them your final answer cuz if you don't you're screwed

Product or Service Mentioned: Planet Fitness Black Card Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 21.

Comments

h.kitchener

When filling out forms, it is a good idea to read thoroughly the questions they ask to get an idea of where they are going with the purpose of the questions. Then, answer accordingly. Honest answers can often be counter-productive to what you want.

They are being state law compliant and you answered truthfully. A 'heads up" would defeat defeat the purpose of the questionnaire.So basically you've been tanning your whole life on a lie?

maybe that's what the state is trying to prevent.It's not their fault for being LAW compliant. Actually, I applaud them for it.