1.5
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

Update by user Feb 26, 2017

This is an update due to typos on my phones part *** auto correct!!

Their customer service employees are rude and disrespectful incompetent and inadequate. Upon my first time arriving at planet fitness after being double charged by staff to my credit card after I paid for 3 months in advance their counter rep threw the so called free tee at my face after i politely asked and thank her for it, then forcefully told me I couldn't use the gym unless I took a picture after I said I was feeling uncomfortable and did not want my picture taken at the time.

The locker facilities are disgusting there were bloody pads literally falling out all of the trash bins in the bathroom stalls ALL the bathroom stalls mountains of trash Nats flying around when it was literally only 35 degrees outside only one stall with tissue the scent of period sweat and funk smothered the locker room.

The staff is unfriendly never gave me a tour never went over any guidelines or provided me with any Intel but told me I couldn't use the facility unless I took a pic at that very moment. When I called ABC about double charging me it took 2 weeks for club staff to contact me. To add insult to injury instead of letting me speak to a manager they held me on hold for 15 minutes told me my double payment was a gift a free month which I never received the nerve my gift was being double charged wtf!!!

When I became irate about the billing discrepancy and not being able to speak to a manager I was put on hold AGAIN for 10 minutes then they hung up on me. The black membership is my most regretful purchase ever.

I feel so uncomfortable at this gym I'm paying for that I still go back to blink to avoid PF staff and facilities.

I want my money back!!! This gym is horrible and should be shut down and reimbursed immediately to pay for something that treats you like this and makes you so uncomfortable only for you to go to their competition because the staff is horrific says more than any survey ever could

Original review posted by user Feb 26, 2017

Their customer service employees are rude and disrespectful incompetent and inadequate. Upon my first time arriving at planet fitness after being double charged by staff to my credit card after I paid for 3 months in advance their counter rep threw the so called free thirty at my face then forcefully told me I couldn't use the gym unless I took a picture after I said I was feeling uncomfortable and did not want my picture taken at the time.

The locker facilities are disgusting there were bloody pads literally falling out all of the trash bins in the bathroom stalls ALL the bathroom stalls mountains of trash Nats flying around when it was literally only 35 degrees outside only one stall with tissue the sent of period sweat and funk smothered the locker room. The staff is unfriendly never gave me a tour never went over any guidelines or provided me with any Intel but told me I couldn't use the facility unless I took a pic at that very moment. When I called ABC about double charging me it took 2 weeks for club staff to contact me to add insult to injury instead of letting me speak to a manager they held me on hold for 15 minutes told me my double payment was a gift a free month which I never received the nerve my gift was being double charged wtf!!!

When I became irate about the billing discrepancy and not bring able to speak to a manager I was put on hold AGAIN for 10 minutes then dimy hung up on. The black membership is my most regretful purchase ever I feel so uncomfortable at this gym I'm paying for that I still go back to blink to avoid of staff and facilities I want my money back thus gym us horrible and should be shut down and restated immediately to pay for something that treats you like this and makes you thus uncomfortable only for you to go to their competition because the staff is horrific says more than any survey ever could

Review about: Planet Fitness Locker Room Facility.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Not trying to down play your experience. But what do you expect for a $10 or $20 per month exercise place (not a real gym).

The employees at the front desk get very low pay (similar to a typical McDonalds employee makes). Not knocking their hustle, but PF is about making money. They keep their cost low to increase their profits. It is also questionable if the spray they put in the spray bottles they provide to members for wiping down the equipment really works.

the The front desk employees have to do a lot of different jobs (phone calls, clean, take out trash). I know because I watched them carefully.

to Anonymous #1446654

It doesn't matter how much something costs or how much employees get paid... Even if you do work at McDonald's it was your choice to work there at the rate you receive...

Either way no matter where you work the duties of your job are YOUR responsibility... for someone to treat any customer rude in any way is completely wrong and immature.... Planet fitness advertises that they have a stress FREE gym with no hassles or worries...

Any place of business that Does not live up to the standards that they advertise then they should indeed be "shut down". I know people get tired of their jobs but it is NO excuse to treat the customers like *** because of their poor life choices...

Bloomington, Indiana, United States #1297000

i wish i had a positive comment, but i don't. i hope it gets fixed. a place like that brings the good ones down.