I want to cancel mine membership

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Planet Fitness and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Planet Fitness.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare Planet Fitness to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Planet Fitness?

Comments

Dallas, Pennsylvania, United States #1224508

mail a letter, best is certified, or go in person. request a receipt and you are done. just do it by the 10th of the next month to stop the billing.

Planet Fitness - Garbage dump Planet Fitness "I go to planet fitness in the early am hours. I have noticed a incline in garbage all over the gym. There were 5 water bottles and a bunch of..." Read more Planet Fitness - Unprofessional staff Planet Fitness "I have been a member of Planet Fitness for years and never had any issue with any staff until today, where I felt I was unfairly treated and discriminated. I..." Read more Planet Fitness - Sanitary Conditions Review from Louisville, Kentucky Planet Fitness "I am very upset with how tanning beds are not properly being cleaned if even wiped down at all. I have caught 2 bacteria skin infections and have proof from..." Read more Planet Fitness - Review in Fitness Centers category Planet Fitness "On feb 12/17 at 232AM i witnessed an employee of planet fitness by the name of (PRECIOUS CASSANDRA WOODS) COMING INTO GYM WITH A VIDEO CAMERA ON HER PHONE AND..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more