Florham Park, New Jersey
4.4
Cleanliness

Most people at the gym at the time I go are very considerate of each other and always are very cordial to each other.I hear complaints about the staff, but my 2 locations by home and work must have the best staff around.

As far as complaints about not enough weights and dumbbells not heavy enough people remember this is a gym for health and fitness not for PowerLifting or bodybuilding.

I am very pleased with the gyms I get to use.I am hoping to continue my road to better Fitness and hopefully my gyms can continue to keep up the great service they provide.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of planet fitness membership from Planet Fitness and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Planet Fitness to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most enjoy. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Planet Fitness for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Planet Fitness?

Comments

This is to Angelic and Guns, the two children that posted. I know you are children because you mistake not getting your way as rudeness.

Angelic1995

Must be nice, here showers dirty.Some machines broke at different times.

Not open 24 hrs 7 _days a week.

Management a few here Very Rude and judgemental.

Experienced recently.

*Very bad Communication problem !

And system in computers over yrs.Think staff not adding right info: Thx.

Guns1985
to Angelic1995 #1045513

I have had the same Management problems, they do not care when it comes to your money. They are RUDE Disrespectful people, at least the ones I talk to, every time I try to go higher, oh sorry sir, no one can take that call right now!!!

That's just like my clubs.I'm in an area where I have 3 to choose from and they're all great.

I've got to know the staff , and tho they are all different, they all make me feel welcome. I like the fact that there are gyms like this where I can go and not be around people who hog the equipment or prance around or make noise. No one looks at me. I do my thing and Ieave.

I hear there are like 1000 PFs. I've been to bad Subways, and bad Dominoes, but those are few and maybe a onetime thing.

I don't judge all of them by my experience at one location.I love all my PFs!