Very concerned about all the break-ins of peoples vehicles at this location.There are no security cameras and it doesn't look like the owner of this location cares.

I just read the mission statement on Planet Fitness website is it is a bunch of nonsense. All the staff there is excellent right down to the cleaner. But I know there is only so much they can do. I am very upset that I go to a gym and worry about my car getting broke into.

Planet Fitness needs to do something about this NOW!!!I will be calling corporate about this and ask what the problem is and why isn't there more security at this location and why don't they care.

Review about: Planet Fitness Camera Facility.

Reason of review: security.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Planet Fitness?

Comments

I don't think you can force parking lo, security, at least not beyond security cameras, and you need really good ones! Good luck. i hope it works out!

Planet Fitness - Black Card Guess Privileges:  Not if you are a Master Fitness Trainer Planet Fitness "Ever since I joined Planet Fitness I was always approached by staff and Manager, Joshua Gass, and asked if I was training people. I responded, "No, I am just..." Read more Orangetheory Fitness - OrangeTheory OVERCHARGES RIP OFF - FRAUD Orangetheory Fitness "Started ORANGE THEORY – WEST PALM BEACH in May-charged May 1. Cancelled May 17. Received a confirmation email on May 18 that I was cancelled but since..." Read more Planet Fitness - Unprofessional staff Planet Fitness "I have been a member of Planet Fitness for years and never had any issue with any staff until today, where I felt I was unfairly treated and discriminated. I..." Read more David Barton Gym - No Privacy: Women in Men's locker room, Men taking selfies only with towels on.... David Barton Gym "WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you..." Read more Poshmark - Purposely deceived! Poshmark "I bought 2 purses to get the shippin discount from the same seller. BOTH bags were sold as Leather. 1 bag still had the abee clearly stating "Simulated Leather" The..." Read more Plentyoffish - Can't finish my resume. Plentyoffish "Every time I try to set up my resume; I all most get finished. I've taken a long time to fill it out. I tell the truth about the question...." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more