My husband went in with our daughter (we are legal guardian, not biological, but she is our daughter none the less). We have been taking her with us to work out since February.

Today my husband went in with her to workout (we are white and our daughter is black) and he was asked for paper work to prove that we are legal guardians. Since February she has been going and this has never asked for! When our son goes with us and checks in we haven’t been asked for paperwork to prove he is ours! If this is something new then it could have been handles a different way.

We asked for supervisors name and how to get In touch with someone in management and we were treated very rudely. I even called and tried to speak with the assistant manager after she was rude and flippant with my husband and I was treated the same way. Cartersville planet fitness has some real issues!

We also go to the Rome location and have never been treated as bad as we have been today. Shelby in Cartersville has to be the worst example of an assistant manager and customer service.

Review about: Planet Fitness Manager.

Comments