I am very upset with how tanning beds are not properly being cleaned if even wiped down at all.I have caught 2 bacteria skin infections and have proof from my doctor.

I usually have to bring my own cleaner. When im running behind and forget i have had to ask staff to use theirs in return get an attitude . Ive been a member since it was open in my area and still had to pay when restricted by doctor not to go back. As of returning back after skin rash was cleared yesterday of course i gorget my cleaner and of course nasty after getting undressed and get in I see a dirty bed!

Im a very upset customer and if their not going to do their jobs why not leave sanitizer and cleaner in the rooms so we can do it ourselves without getting attitude when asked.Here is pictures from yesterday hopefully something will be done

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Planet Fitness and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Planet Fitness.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare Planet Fitness to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Planet Fitness?

Comments

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States #1270511

I completely enjoyed the environment at Planet Fitness until I began working their and.I was constantly sexually assaulted by the manager by the name of Reggie Morris.

He had the nerve to stick his finger up my crouch through my workout pants.

I truly hope this doesn't occur to other employees.The location of the gym is in Baton Rouge LA.

to Anonymous #1300216

I hope you reported this.

Dallas, Pennsylvania, United States #1224206

no disinfectant in the rooms, that's just gross, but i don't know KY tanning law, so they may not be required to.

curiously though, how many others have had similar skin rashe reporting? if little to no report, it may not be planet fitness.... just sayin'

Allen, Texas, United States #1221313

Contact your local health department and let them know. This is a health and safety issue that they need to be aware of.

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1221129

This was the Newport, Ky location not sure why it didn't put location in correctly.