Planet Fitness Tanning Beds Review

I am very upset with how tanning beds are not properly being cleaned if even wiped down at all.I have caught 2 bacteria skin infections and have proof from my doctor.

I usually have to bring my own cleaner. When im running behind and forget i have had to ask staff to use theirs in return get an attitude . Ive been a member since it was open in my area and still had to pay when restricted by doctor not to go back. As of returning back after skin rash was cleared yesterday of course i gorget my cleaner and of course nasty after getting undressed and get in I see a dirty bed!

Im a very upset customer and if their not going to do their jobs why not leave sanitizer and cleaner in the rooms so we can do it ourselves without getting attitude when asked.Here is pictures from yesterday hopefully something will be done

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Tanning Beds
Review category
Fitness Centers
review #928921

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Planet Fitness? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 08 #1224206 Dallas, Pennsylvania

no disinfectant in the rooms, that's just gross, but i don't know KY tanning law, so they may not be required to.
curiously though, how many others have had similar skin rashe reporting? if little to no report, it may not be planet fitness.... just sayin'

1 0 Reply

Oct 01 #1221313 Allen, Texas

Contact your local health department and let them know. This is a health and safety issue that they need to be aware of.

0 0 Reply

Oct 01 #1221129 Louisville, Kentucky

This was the Newport, Ky location not sure why it didn't put location in correctly.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Planet Fitness. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Planet Fitness.
Filing a new complaint about