Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Cancellation

Hi, I recently moved to another city and they dont have PF there. I called my old PF gym to cancel my membership but they say I need tp come in too cancel it, but I cant. What can I do to cancel my membership?

Problems with my account

Can someone from corporate please call me im having trouble with my home club and billing im pretty disappointed with PF at this time so i would appreciate a call back at (401)480-7509 my name is Maribeth Gremour thank you

Show

Age to join as black card member

Hi,

I am 17 years old and was wondering if I am able to join as a black card member with permission of a parent. I’ve looked on the site, but it is not very specific or helpful.

Thanks,

Jackson

MEMBERSHIP

I SIGNED UP THRU SILVER SNEAKERS OVER A MONTH AGO AND STILL WAS CHARGED $19.99.WHY?

TV stations

The planet Fitness location that I go to and is the most convenient for me is the location in East Harlem 117th Street. This is the only location where they refuse to show Fox News.

Instead putting on Chanel 5 which is also fox network in my city (nyc). Every other location I’ve ever visited has both Fox News and cnn. Are franchises required to show the same stations ?

It certainly seems that way in other locations. I’ve asked staff members but they just shrug their shoulders because they don’t have an answer.

At the gym I frequent, the staff has informed me they've received a set of channels, a "list" of sorts from corporate. In reality they aren't even supposed to be changing the channels at all from the predetermined ones. Not sure what programs are offered, though.

Show

planet fitness wifi problems. West Erie Plaza Erie Pa.

I joined 4 days ago and tried EVERYTHING to connect to their WIFI. I had my phone checked out working great.

I can connect to all wifis except that one. Password is correct {you belong}...

Old Bill

I need to know how much I owe from a past membership so I can rejoin? Name..

Margaret Runion last 4 of ss#1211 from A membership from zip code 46818 . Looking to join facility at zip code 46804

Can a 14 get membership

Can a 14 year get membership

Tanning Services

Planet Fitness, Would you please send me your rates to charge for tanning and what type of beds you provide in your fitness centers? I appreciate it very much. I am part owner of a Tanning Salon in Ketchum, Idaho and we are about to open and I am looking into the pricing for our future clients.

Hydromassage and massage chair

How do the hydromassage and massage chair work? I just got the black card how do you use them?

Questions 14