Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Why are you still charging my account??

Why are y’all still charging my account?? I have not stepped in a plant fitness in over 4+ years ?? Their is no way to contact you guys over the phone ??

5 answers
#1975459
Aún no abre el GYM ha pasado repetitivamente
On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center #1612684

The Planet Fitness Billing FAQ page directs all billing questions to the storefront locations. Company answers this popular question by encouraging customers to talk to representatives at the gyms about billing questions. Planet Fitness FAQ section also reminds customers to review their membership agreements that may include more information about their billing practices. Membership agreements and payment information is available online through the Planet Fitness account management. If you'd like to dispute unauthorized charges from Planet Fitness, you can find the company toll-free phone numbers, email address, and headquarters address on PissedConsumer.com.

@On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center I see a lawsuit coming with Planet Fitness if they can't properly resolve these issues.
#1592008
Cancel your membership? Duh
They scam people
View more answers (4)
Advertisements

Refund or upgrade

by Sonnie

Can I get my refund gym isn’t open yet, or can I upgrade my account To black card. Realize the wrong one I choose my gym isn’t open since it’s new and can’t communicate with them.

View

How can I get a refund and stop the auto pay

by Delbert

I closed my account in December of 2019. And have been billed every month since January 2020.

Because of the pandemic I have not been able to get a hold of my home club location. But I had called right before the lockdowns of gyms and was told it would be resolved but it wasn’t and continued to be billed. I have reached out to my home clubs page and filled out a few club surveys and still have not been contacted.

I am still being changed as of today. I need a refund immediately!

View

When are you reopening????

When are you opening your La Quinta, ca location?

#1980529
According to the Planet Fitness FAQ page, to date the majority of the clubs have reopened, with more to come as local restrictions are lifted. If your club has not reopened yet, you’ll be notified when the reopening date has been set. You can also check your local club page on the Club Finder or your club’s Facebook page for updates.

No ha abierto

Hola.q está pasando q no es la primera ves q los sábados hay problema con abrir el GYM .aún no abre.ya me a pasado otras veces

#1975458
Porque no abre el GYM me ha pasado otras veces esta cotización

Restrictions lifted

by Yurem

Our area 61611 recently had the covid restrictions lowered. However the East Peoria Planet fitness still has their locker rooms shut down.

I am getting real pissed off having nowhere to change.

Having to leave my coat in my car and walk into the gym when it's 10 degrees out and snowing. Especially if I don't have to anymore.

View

Will this site be for Ottawa/Canada only, or include all the US?

by Beverly E

I don't want to see all the US club comments as they do not pertain to me.

View

a new location in thornton colorado off of hiway 7 is being built, when will it be open

by Nilo

View

whay are other gyms open in california and the oens are still closed in san jose ca.

by Jaleigha

we keep getting no answer to when the gyms will be open in san jose California , and other gyms are open , please santa clara county has given the green light to open , so please open the gyms please

View

I dropped my AirPod and they can’t open for me

by Guy

I dropped my AirPod into the stair machine and the staff said that he can’t do nothing because is not his problem. How to proceed?

Can I can my membership?

by Rionna

Due to covid

View

How can I change payment info?

by Mescal

I went to my account and log in. I received a message about forgetting my user name and ID.

I submitted both my emails but never received a response at either.

I checked my junk and spam as well. I need to change payment info ASAP.

View

My location is closed and I would like to cancel my families membership

by Joya

I need to know how to cancel my membership along with my sons and husbands out gym in Mantua NJ is closed Thank you

Membership cancellation issues

My location is closed so I cant cancel my membership

#1913966
You can slip a letter under the door, requesting your membership be cancelled when they resume business. You can also wait until they do open again and call and cancel your membership, bring in a letter, email the manager, or send a certified letter. Right now due to Covid they are allowing members to cancel over the phone when they reopen. Just be sure to continue checking your location for when they do reopen. Billing will resume the month after they open and you don't want to be blindsided. I hope this helps.

See below

by Karra

Why aren’t the staff adhering to the mask ordinance when it comes to guests? I was at my local establishment to workout.

Some of the People working out had their masks below their noses and some below their chins!! I counted about 11-12 people.

Why doesn’t the staff require people to adhere to the guidelines???????? I abruptly left the building, I did not want to put my life in jeopardy.

Upset member

by Amari

Still waiting for return call? 604-726-****

I have 3 like new OCTANE ZERO RUNNER 7000

by Camden

Hoping they might be interested in buying my 3 like new OCTANE ZERO RUNNER 7000 SCREENS ARE FLAWLESS. I am asking only $1500 for all three thank you

View

To make a payment to work out in puerto rico planet fitness

by Zohar

Can u please take my payment so i can work out in planet fitness in puerto Rico

Orientation