Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

MEMBERSHIP

I SIGNED UP THRU SILVER SNEAKERS OVER A MONTH AGO AND STILL WAS CHARGED $19.99.WHY?

TV stations

The planet Fitness location that I go to and is the most convenient for me is the location in East Harlem 117th Street.This is the only location where they refuse to show Fox News.

Instead putting on Chanel 5 which is also fox network in my city (nyc). Every other location I’ve ever visited has both Fox News and cnn. Are franchises required to show the same stations ?

It certainly seems that way in other locations.I’ve asked staff members but they just shrug their shoulders because they don’t have an answer.

At the gym I frequent, the staff has informed me they've received a set of channels, a "list" of sorts from corporate. In reality they aren't even supposed to be changing the channels at all from the predetermined ones. Not sure what programs are offered, though.

Show

planet fitness wifi problems. West Erie Plaza Erie Pa.

I joined 4 days ago and tried EVERYTHING to connect to their WIFI.I had my phone checked out working great.

I can connect to all wifis except that one.Password is correct {you belong}...

Old Bill

I need to know how much I owe from a past membership so I can rejoin?Name..

Margaret Runion last 4 of ss#1211 from A membership from zip code 46818 .Looking to join facility at zip code 46804

Can a 14 get membership

Can a 14 year get membership

Tanning Services

Planet Fitness, Would you please send me your rates to charge for tanning and what type of beds you provide in your fitness centers? I appreciate it very much. I am part owner of a Tanning Salon in Ketchum, Idaho and we are about to open and I am looking into the pricing for our future clients.

Hydromassage and massage chair

How do the hydromassage and massage chair work? I just got the black card how do you use them?

Complaint

Need the last name to an employee named Jessica at the Springfield Or.Planet Fitness.

She is fallowing me and now stalking. To get a restraining order I need a last name.

She is now with a male who is also involved.Police are aware.

Show

What is the policy for refunds?

I cancelled memebership because of EFT. The money was not in my account to take and I would like my membership payment refunded asap.

Show

Is it possible for me to pay with a different prepaid card monthly?

Questions 11