Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

How do I change my billing to silver sneakers

I now have silver sneakers. I need to know what to do to change everything for silver sneakers to pay instead of me paying membership fees etc.

2 answers
#1913978
You need to go into your local Planet Fitness and they will take care of updating your membership for you. Bring your Silver Sneakers card in with you if you have it, this will make the process faster. I hope this helps!
You should log in to your Planet Fitness account to update your personal information, review your membership agreement, or update your billing. You can also contact Planet Fitness customer service for additional information via the support form on the PissedConsumer website.
View more answers (1)
Advertisements

I’m requesting a monthly refund

by Rebecca M Bfk

I tried canceling my membership over the phone Friday 1-14-21,because I wouldn’t be able to access the use of the gym because I’m not vaccinated…however I was told to come into the facility to do so…however I let them know I couldn’t come in until Wednesday the 19th unfortunately would be after my monthly fee of $23.06 and was told not to worry I wouldn’t be charged but I was! I am requesting a refund I was given misguided information…Thank you, Ms Maddox

View

If I pay my membership fee before the due date will you still withdrawal from my bank on the due date?

by Michelle C Lse

I want to pay my bill before it's due next week, but I wanted to make sure it won't be taken out of my account on the actual due date.

Banned for 90 days?

by Rachel E Ckj

I worked at Planet Fitness and quit. My manager told me I could not use the club that I worked for for 90 days.

Respectively, I signed up for the next closest one to me. Even called to confirm that I could use the club there and it was all set to go.

She is trying to say now that she "believes" its all clubs that I cannot go in for 90 days? Please someone help I'm trying to be respectful but I can't help but feel a bit attacked in this matter!

Payment

by Tara R Kqw

I would like to buy a years membership and pay it all up upfront, but the gym will not allow me to do this, why not ??

Refund

by Julie B Cbs

I canceled my account in April of 2020. Due to the pandemic Planet Fitness in Benton Harbor closed temporary.

I called customer service and canceled. Once the business reopened Planet Fitness continued to take monthly payments from my account. I called again and asked the payments no longer be removed from my account. While reviewing my bank account I see payments have still been taken out.

Ive been contacted by PF stating I owe money when in fact PF owes money back to me.

Please review and refund to me. Thank you, Julie Burgess

View

Hola buenas quisiera saber por qué , me sacaron de mi cuenta 41 dólares si no eh cancelado mi subscripción ?

by Cris P Wsi

Se supone que aunque no vaya el deber es solo sacarme la mensualidad , no 41 así por así , y quisiera saber que está pasando .

Boxing and kick boxing

by Diana Y Iys

Why don’t you incorporate boxing and kickboxing instead of having to go to another place and pay another membership to leave that when you can incorporate in in your gym and up the black card membership if they want to do that plus get them to sign a waiver say that you can get hurt doing this

View

How do pay in cash my bill

by James L Rbl

I went in to pay my bill, and you don't except cash, so how do I pay my bill, rep stated that the only way to extend my membership of black card member is to pay with a debit or credit card, if that is the case for will pull my membership for breach of contract, for a can not find any such jargon in the contract

View

I’m an employee and am not getting payed for the amount of time I worked who can I talk too?

by Hunter B Ukb

Hi I currently work at planet fitness in Minnetonka. I got the job recently and iv been working a lot closing already, even though I just started a few weeks ago.

They told me they’d pay me the week after I started but they never did then they said that was wrong and payed me the following week but they only payed me for 19 hours rather then the amount I worked that was much more then what I got payed for. I’d talk to my managers but their currently are none as the main one just quit and the others on leave.

Silver Sneakers

by James K Hrg

I was a 10 year PF member up until the pandemic hit. I would like to know why the Planet Fitness Gyms in Palm Beach County Florida don’t accept the Silver Sneaker Program?

It is a nation wide program that is accepted my almost all gyms except Planet Fitness! I investigated how much Humana Insurance pays for the Silver Sneaker program and the result is actually more than a conventional membership! So please explain why Planet Fitness doesn’t accept the Silver Sneaker program?

Please answer me! James Kay

Training

by George I Kpz

Do your fitness trainers provide a program for people after having a heart attack and if so can you tell

View

How can I change may membership

by Maray F

My question is because I make a mistake my husband is gone to be first in the membership but when I put the information I put my name first end I live him like a visitor’s how can I change

Can I get a membership at 15

by Grace F Twx

I am 15 years old my birthday is December 17 2005, I will be turning 16. It is now October and December is in less then 3 months.

All my friends have memberships and we are born the same year. I am a very Athletic person and I need somewhere to work out.

I am not able to go with my parents being they are always working. I would love to be able to use your gym

View

I paid for a black card how do I get the card

by Star A Yrf

Do I go inside and give them my information to get the card

View

Is there any talk about putting in a Planet fitness in or around Sheridan ( Grant Co.)

by Mickey W Akp

How can I get a refund

by Darrell C Rql

I’ve been charge $43 but I never been a membership for planet fitness

View

Why was my membership cancelled

by Jason G Zpv

My name is Jason Glover I’ve been a member at Planet Fitness since 2016 and I’ve never had a problem (except when my locker was broken into and my property was stolen and nothing was done) until April 22nd. I was approached by a representative stating that I wasn’t wearing my mask I explained to him that I wasn’t able to breathe with the mask on after my workout and I just took it off for a second to catch some air and there’s no problem I’ll put it back on.

After I put it on and walked away he continued to follow me talking to me about an issue that wasn’t that serious because I complied. When I asked him what’s the problem he stated “enjoy your workout today” I took this as a threat to my membership. “I asked him what do you mean by that”. At this time he’s on the phone talking to someone making it seem as though I was a threat to him and I wasn’t.

I was on my way to the gym today when I decided to call first because I had a feeling he banned me from the statement he made and that’s exactly what he did. I was banned from every planet fitness because of his allegations without being heard. I feel he was abusing his authority when it wasn’t necessary because I complied to him telling me to put my mask on. I have been going to this gym every other day for five years and feel I’ve been wrongly accused.

Actually I have no idea why my membership is cancelled without an explanation or being heard.

I will be contacting a lawyer to find out my rights if I don’t hear from someone. Thank you I hope to hear from someone soon.

Refund or upgrade

by Jazmyn N

Can I get my refund gym isn’t open yet, or can I upgrade my account To black card. Realize the wrong one I choose my gym isn’t open since it’s new and can’t communicate with them.

View

How can I get a refund and stop the auto pay

by Julissa F Qob

I closed my account in December of 2019. And have been billed every month since January 2020.

Because of the pandemic I have not been able to get a hold of my home club location. But I had called right before the lockdowns of gyms and was told it would be resolved but it wasn’t and continued to be billed. I have reached out to my home clubs page and filled out a few club surveys and still have not been contacted.

I am still being changed as of today. I need a refund immediately!

Questions 119