Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

what date is Planet Fitness in Pinole, Ca expected to reopen?

1 answer
As stated at planetfitness.com, the club is temporarily closed because of the county-wide mandated containment effort and will reopen as soon as permitted.
To get more information about the Planet Fitness services, please contact the Planet Fitness customer care team by phone at (844) 880-7180 or by email at info@planetfitness.com.
Advertisements

I want to cancel my membership

I just want to end my membership for now

#1913969
You can slip a letter under the door, requesting your membership be cancelled when they resume business. You can also wait until they do open again and call and cancel your membership, bring in a letter, email the manager, or send a certified letter. Right now due to Covid they are allowing members to cancel over the phone when they reopen. Just be sure to continue checking your location for when they do reopen. Billing will resume the month after they open and you don't want to be blindsided. I hope this helps.
View

I would like to cancel my membership

by Abryanna

I will no longer be coming to Planet Fitness when you open I would like to cancel my membership

Need to change payment so my inc is giving me free membership I turned 65

by Julie

My United health cate is paying for free membership now that I have turn 65. I have a confirmation number to give so you wont charge me for membership fees

Key tag

I am trying to set up the PF app. I cant find my key tag, is the number somewhere in my online account?

#1913971
Call your local Planet Fitness and they can give you your membership barcode over the phone or you can ask for it when you go in to workout. I hope this helps!

Cancel membership

How do I cancel my membership

#1913973
If your local Planet Fitness is still closed due to Covid, you can slip a letter under the door, requesting your membership be cancelled when they resume business. You can also wait until they do open again and call and cancel your membership, bring in a letter, email the manager, or send a certified letter. Right now due to Covid they are allowing members to cancel over the phone when they reopen or if they are already open. Just be sure to continue checking your location for when they do reopen. Billing will resume the month after they open and you don't want to be blindsided. I hope this helps.

Cancel membership

we stopped using it for months and now with COVID 19 there is no point of keeping membership

#1913974

Cancelling membership

I want to cancel. Not able to go any more

#1913977

Cancellation

by Ciel

I have to cancel my membership because I don’t need it

View

How do I change my billing to silver sneakers

I now have silver sneakers. I need to know what to do to change everything for silver sneakers to pay instead of me paying membership fees etc.

2 answers
#1913978
You need to go into your local Planet Fitness and they will take care of updating your membership for you. Bring your Silver Sneakers card in with you if you have it, this will make the process faster. I hope this helps!
You should log in to your Planet Fitness account to update your personal information, review your membership agreement, or update your billing. You can also contact Planet Fitness customer service for additional information via the support form on the PissedConsumer website.
View more answers (1)

Refund

by Jamir

I have a month membership on hold with you I'm requesting a refund sent back to my debit card. Call 502-260-**** for further details. ,Terry blout

View

How can I get a refund for march

by Alaias P

All gyms have been closed since March we were still charged we should be refunded ASAP unless the company doesn’t mind getting a class action lawsuit! My regular location is not open!

No one to contact! Please answer all of our concerns!

Re opening of clubs

by Toure

I live in Ga.and the governor is allowing health clubs to re open on Fri. April, 24, are you intending on allowing clubs to re open then.

I moved to Santa Barbara, Ca and was laid off

by Breslin

Moved to Santa Barbara and need to cancel. This isn't fair and I don't have a job right now.

I don't know how to cancel.

I cant afford to be charged for a gym I can no longer pay for. Please help me.

To talk about payments

by Merek

I want to stop and have my membership.cut off and stop and have no mo

Billing

by Langston

I just want to know if we will be billed this month oven if we haven't been able to use the club due to the club's been closed for the coronavirus?

Payment issues

Am I still be billed while the gym is closed?

1 answer
According to planetfitness.com, Planet Fitness has proactively frozen all memberships on your behalf, and you will not be charged any fees during the time when the club is closed.
View

Request about spot charge from account

by Sawyer

It is possible do not charge , time Coronavirus?

View

I heard Planet fitness was not going to charge us for our monthly payment? Will I get March refunded?

by Koi

When are we going to get a refund for March? My husband and I both have a membership.

Refund membership

by Daneshia

Will there be a refund in light of the gym closing

Questions 129