Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Coronavirus shutdown

by Sahithi

I don't think I went to the gym in March and I probably won't be going this month. I would like to either cancel my membership or stop payments until it is safe to go back to the gym but I'm not sure how to start this process. Please help :) thank you

Advertisements

Membership cancellation

by Charnay

I want to cancel my membership. I have recently lost my job and can no longer afford it at this time.

The website says to contact my local branch, which I've tried to do multiple times. But it would seem in light of Covid-19, no one is answering phones at my local branch. It rings twice and disconnects. There are no email addresses to contact someone there via email.

I just would like to cancel at this time. Thank you to whomever can get this done.

View

Would like to return keys that I found or let the person reach out to me to get them

by Shawnte

I found a planet fitness membership tag with car keys on it and would like to get in touch to return the keys How may I do that

View

Are we still going to get billed prior to stores not open because of virus?

Since stores are closed due to virus, will i still get billed, i need to take off auto pay

2 answers
According to planetfitness.com, Planet Fitness has proactively frozen all memberships on your behalf, and you will not be charged any fees during the time when the club is closed.
If you have any questions about your membership, you may contact Planet Fitness Customer Service, using the Contact Us tab on the company website.
I’m trying to contact you for so many days already, I cannot get any life assistance on the phone, as I notice you did not update your messages on the phone in corporate office and no one is answering ANY phone CALLS!!! You are still charging fee to my account for months of April, regardless that your club was already closed and you already sent me notice you are freezing accounts and not charging membership fees. I’m canceling my membership due to my summer traveling as I do every year. Please make note of it, I am canceling my membership as off today, April 9, 2020, as I have had an arrangement with Aaron, Manager off Planet Fitness in Racine, Regency Mall. This is already second email I am writing you about canceling membership membership. My membership number is 608000****1165****, Jarmila Weber
View more answers (1)

Fee questions

by Emanuela

Are you guys taking out the monthly and yearly fee in April 2020?

Questions

by Emanuela

Are you guys still taking out the yearly fee on April 1 2020 and are you going to take out the monthly payment out of my account? In April 2020

Bill

by Alvin

My name is betty day sigle mom with 4 kids i cant work because of covid-19 because i am a nail tech what are my options for my bill

View

What happens to my membership when the gym is closed?

Since the gyms are closed due to covid-19 am obligated to pay during the closure?

1 answer
According to the Planet Fitness COVID-19 FAQ, they have proactively frozen all memberships on your behalf. It is stated that you will not be charged during this period. They will make an adjustment on your next billing cycle when they reopen if you were charged shortly before they closed. If you have a prepaid membership, the expiration date of your membership will be adjusted by the number of closed days.

Covid19 funding freeze

by Karey

I received a corporate email stating no charge during the gym lockdown. However, my bank account has been debited for $23. Will that be refunded?

View

Your office do not answering

by Urie

When are the gym are opened again?

Emergency

by Darrious

I had to leave the country this January fir a family death emergency situation- so please refund my fees that was detected since then.

Canceling membership

by Rhythm

Keep being redirected to contact other offices. I want my membership canceled

To cancel my membership

by Czarina

Cant afford a membership right now do to covid-18

View

way is my account use other person?

way is under my phone number and email using other person??????

1 answer
Your question is quite specific. You should contact Planet Fitness customer service and ask for assistance.

COVID-19 Membership cancelation

Similar to what other people have said- I was charged a membership fee while all the clubs are closed for COVID-19. I want to cancel my membership indefinitely and be refunded for this month. There is no way to contact corporate- we are repeatedly looped back to "contact your home club," which is currently impossible.

1 answer
I agree. I'm having the same problem. I've never seen a company so hard to get in touch with!
View

How do I get refund while gym is down for coronavirus issues

Being charged while gym is shut down.

1 answer
Regarding your refund issues, you should contact Planet Fitness customer service directly.

Canceling

I want to cancel my membership

1 answer
According to Planet Fitness FAQs, you can fill out a cancellation form at the front desk of your home club, or send a letter (preferably via certified mail) to your club requesting cancellation. Memberships can't, unfortunately, be canceled by email or phone.

Freeze account

by Adilene

Can I freeze my account due to coronavirus and no gym are open

View

Why can I not cancel in an easier fashion?

There is a pandemic going on, ALL of the stores are closed, I cant walk in and cancel or call them. There are no mail delivery services so I can't mail a letter.

Due to the pandemic I am deploying early! I won't be able to contact you in the middle of ocean when you do finally open up again. Can you please cancel my account! I will return and use you again, but I'm not likely to do that if you don't help me out here.

I emailed the corporation this information and they had the nerve to send an email saying to "Walk into planet fitness and fill out a cancellation form." Thatd be all fine and dandy if there was anyway to contact someone by letter or in person.

And due to the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act I'm not liable to pay fees for canceling contracts for deployment. Why are you trying to punish me for protecting our country?

1 answer
According to Planet Fitness FAQs, all the memberships have been frozen and you will not be charged any fees during this time.
View

I got charge for my gym membership on the 17th but they closed so why i am getting charge for this

by Karita