Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Corona virus cause my cancellation

by Lorette

Want to know with corona I'm reconsidered membership never went in and physically signed just on web what are options

Advertisements

Why am I being charged when you have closed?

Took payment out although they have closed. Profiting off of people in need at a time of crisis.

1 answer
Based on Planet Fitness FAQs, unfortunately, the timing of mandates and closures lead to some of their members being billed shortly before they closed. You will not be charged for any days when the club was closed. They will make an adjustment on your next billing cycle when their clubs reopen.
View

I thought my annual membership was up in February and I got charged for another month. Can you clean that up for me please?

by Jannice

Refund! Cancel!

by Jacksyn

Why in the world are you charging not only me but millions of people club fees when the gym is closed due to a pandemic. I need my money refunded and my plan canceled ASAP!

And it’s impossible to speak to anyone!!! This is outrageous

Billing iquiry

by Zayne

Are we going to be billed monthly dues during the closure of the gym

View

Due to COVID-19 is my membership frozen?

Pissed Consumer? Really?

That I’m not. I’m a concerned consumer...

1 answer
Planet Fitness FAQs, state that all memberships have been frozen for the quarantine period.
View

Are you waving the next months pay if you are not open

by Ly

The location by us are closed due to the virus going around Planet Fitness just took out the monthly payment. For the next month are we going to be charged if the gym is closed down

Questions

I belong to a different gym and would like to cancel my membership.

1 answer
According to Planet Fitness FAQs, you can fill out a cancellation form at the front desk of your home club, or send a letter (preferably via certified mail) to your club requesting cancellation. Memberships can't, unfortunately, be canceled by email or phone.

Cancellation

Due to the virus I would like to cancel. I wanted to know how much would they charge me. I haven't been going also for the virus situation and for personal reasons.

1 answer
As stated on Planet Fitness FAQ page, your membership will be frozen for the period when the clubs are closed. You will not be charged during this period.

Corona

by Erica

I want my money back due to the closing of the gym because Of covid 19!!! How could you people still possibly charge all of these people not just me!

It’s sickening! And I WANT TO CANCEL NOW! Not wait for the location to reopen I want it canceled now! I don’t care what you have to do!

This is ridiculous!

And it goes to show how much you care about the people!!!! I also want the 21.99 refunded into my account and my card off file!!!!!

Corona virus

by Erica

Why exactly am I being charged still when the place is shut down to prevent corona? I need all the money I have in my account and yous are just taking people’s money still!?!??

I will be down to cancel as soon as it re opens because it goes to show how much People matter. Also I want a refund!!!!

Caronavirus

In ohio all gyms and planet fitness are closed. Are you still going to be charging my bank account even though your company is no longer active?

3 answers
Charged mine yesterday! And been closed for over a week
Yep, charged mine last night smh
@Erica And my name is Erica idk where they got karita from
View more answers (2)

Waiving monthly fee until after corona

by Leonore

Since the gyms all around the country are closed for a month I dont feel as if I should be charged at all. What can we do about getting it waived??

Membership concerns

by Deangelo

We will be refunded our fees during the shut down due to this pandemic?

Due to Corina virus

by Amanda

I have been unable to go to the gym due to the outbreak but the gym is continually charging me.. can I get a credit or refund for this month?

View

I want to know about membership

by Brigham

I want to know if I am going to get my membership waive this month.

View

You are on mandatory closing. Why still take money out of my account on something I can’t legally use?

Taking money out of my account when shut down

2 answers
Why should I be charged for something I can't use. Are you guys going to waive the dues this month.
View more answers (1)

How come i was charged 23 dollars?

I was charged $23 for my membership even though I'm supposed to pay $10 a month why is that? Also my gym is shut down for a month so why am I still charged when the gym isn't open.

Is there a way to get my money back for this month? completely unfair

1 answer
According to Planet Fitness FAQs, unfortunately, the timing of mandates and closures lead to some of their members being billed shortly before they closed. You will not be charged for any days when the club was closed. They will make an adjustment on your next billing cycle when their clubs reopen.

Canceling my membership

by Miles

They call wont proceed. Please contact me.

View

Refund and account freeze was not done as requested before they shut down

I went on to my account and removed one card and added another but they charge the card that I removed which I don't understand how since it was it wasn't on file anymore and because I asked to freeze my account she told me I would not be charged for this month and for some reason I still was and I asked the woman that I spoke to to freeze my account due to the virus and them being shut down which means I won't be able to use the gym and I log on to my account today and it says my account is still active which means she didn't freeze it for March April and May like she said she would

1 answer
According to Planet Fitness FAQs, they have frozen all the memberships automatically after the closure of the clubs. If you are still unsure about what happened you may contact Planet Fitness customer service.
Questions 129