Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

How do I FREEZE my membership when my gym is closed due to covid19

I was just charged today March 17th and the gym closed as of today till further notice re covid19. I should not be paying while you are closed during this crises.

I want to be reimbursed for this charge today and future charges if act is not frozen. today is March 17th 2020. I have a black card.

please freeze it if you can't then close it. Thank you, Hana Amad

1 answer
According to Planet Fitness FAQs, unfortunately, the timing of mandates and closures lead to some of their members being billed shortly before they closed. You will not be charged for any days when the club was closed. They will make an adjustment on your next billing cycle when their clubs reopen.
Advertisements

Payments

by Lauris

My work has been shut down and I was charged today for this month along with the fact all facilities are closed bc of coronavirus will we be refunded that back since we arent able to use the membership?

Closures

by Babara

I need to know regarding my membership if I'll be reimbursed or should I cancel since my gym location is closed due to the covid-19 coronavirus pandemic?

View

Monthy payment due to coronavirus and gym closing..

by Shefali

I would like to know how planet fitness is going about monthly memberships being taken out if the gym is closed due to the virus? Since the gym is not open, and we cannot use it, we should not be charged.

View

How can I get my refund?

Hi, Due to the corona virus, I have recently lost my job. I noticed that planet fitness is still charging my account as of yesterday.

There is no way for me to get in contact with my local planet fitness. All phones are offline..

there is no email...I need this charge to be reversed on my account as I need this money and I am no longer able to use your facility till further notice. I do understand this was thrown on the company at last minute however, I do expect some assistance on this matter Thank you, Julia

Corona

by Areeba

You are limiting people in your gym in lavista ne. Waiting line and dont have time to wait as most of us in lavista ne still have to work and can't go in the middle of the night.

Virtual streaming workout is a joke if a person doesnt have $100,00 in equipment.

What kind of discount are you giving to long time members? Also maybe dont allow guests to keep waiting line down.

Refund membership

by Jamilyn

Would like a refund on my account since gym is shut down

Cancele

by Rodricus

How do I cancel my membership when my local shops are closed due to covid19

View

Re: CDC recommendation for social distancing, will PF reimburse or prorate monthly Membership dues if I do not sure

by Angelys

Crazy stuff going on now in the world and not the best time to go to public places filled with people. In fact the CDC and WHO recommend not doing so. How does PF plan to support their members who choose not to use the gyms at this time in an effort to help slow the spread of Coronavirus?

View

How do I make a complaint

I over heard employees talking about what I was wearing. Thought this place was judgment free zone.

And your employees talk about people behind there back this why i quit going to gyms. The only reason I knew they were talking about me is the fact that the single one employee couldn't look at me straight and the other one was trying hard not to laugh. Why would you call yourself judgment free if your employees can't keep there mouths shut. I don't care if they know more than me.

This is why customer service is so darn low.. It's not so much the customer as it is the employees.

1 answer
According to planetfitness.com, each club is a privately-owned franchise. The best place to get help with your concerns is in your home club by talking to top managers. If you have already contacted your home club and still need help, please contact the Member Services Team, using the Contact us page on the company website. You may also share your experience with the company by posting your review on Pissed Consumer or via their social media networks to get a faster response from Planet Fitness.
View

Why are you guys charging me the membership plus 35 plus 38 ????????

1 answer
In order to solve any billing issues, you should contact your local club. As they are closed at the moment, try to contact Planet Fitness customer service.

Membership

by Rashon

I have been member of planet fitness New Hartford NY 13413 for last 10 years and I forgot date of renewal of membership last week and why is pF considering me as a new member and charging as a new member not fair I put my membership on hold for fair treatment to me and my membership Please review and reconsider my membership

View

Why doesnt port st lucie - Darwin- honor ur tv promosr ur tv

by Mkenzie

Saw tv ad - $10/ mon, $1 down No commitment Called them - they dont! $10/mo - yes But $39 sign up & $39 on 4-1 of each yr

View

Why is the annual fee charged again if we join back after 2 months break?

I started gym in Jan 2020, i have been charged annual fee in March 2020. I am traveling for a couple of months starting end of March, but wish to come back and join the gym again.

Since there is no freeze period, i have no option but to cancel and rejoin later. How is it fair to charge the annual fee again after joining back?

And one reason to join back planet fitness again, I could join any gym? Is there no loyalty write off for the same year?

1 answer
If you haven't closed your membership, it will be frozen in the current situation with covid-19 and renewed after the gyms work again.
View

Why was I charged the last 2 months if I cancelled already?

My account was charged twice and was of 2 different amounts each time. I would like a full refund for them both. I been to the gym one time and it was too crowded so I cancelled the same night I left

View

Why the tv and music and no wifi

Just want to know ,why at the planet fitness my family goes to ,nothing works no tv for about a month no music no wifi? This on 118 in the southeast side of chicago,my husben asked and no ones know the answer?

What is going on. Only 3 tv,s work out of 20.

1 answer
Your question is quite specific. It should be decided at your local club. However, you may contact Planet Fitness customer service and leave your feedback there.
View

When will the gym at Chico ca open?

1 answer
All the gyms are closed at the moment and will be open again when the quarantine ends. If you need any specific information, you may contact Planet Fitness customer service.
View

I want to pay for my grandsons membership (Blackcard) and want to pay upfront by the year? Is this ok.

2 answers
According to Quora, a Black Card member pays a $10 start-up fee, and a proceeding $19.99 a month for a minimum of 12 months.
Planet fitness sucks.. those people at the desk don't know what they're talking about they don't have any information and you can't get anybody else
View more answers (1)

When does the Pentagon Row, Arlington, VA location open?

by Caylah

View

How can I transfer to a location that just opened?

The Shelbyville TN location isn’t available online to transfer to. Can you please help me switch over to this gym?

1 answer
According to the Planet Fitness faq section, to make a transfer you have to have been a member at one location for at least ninety days, you must have a monthly (not annual) membership, and you can’t owe any outstanding dues or fees at your current club.
To get more information about how to transfer to the just-opened location, please contact the Planet Fitness customer care team by phone at (844) 880-**** (toll-free number) or by email at info@***.com.
Questions 129