Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

MEMBERSHIP

I SIGNED UP THRU SILVER SNEAKERS OVER A MONTH AGO AND STILL WAS CHARGED $19.99.WHY?

2 answers
Probably the annual although silver sneaker pay the mthly they only cover a portion of the annual fee
On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center #1612692
Read what can be done in case you don't know how to stop unauthorized charges from Planet Fitness in the answer to question #9641.
View more answers (1)
Advertisements

TV stations

The planet Fitness location that I go to and is the most convenient for me is the location in East Harlem 117th Street. This is the only location where they refuse to show Fox News.

Instead putting on Chanel 5 which is also fox network in my city (nyc). Every other location I’ve ever visited has both Fox News and cnn. Are franchises required to show the same stations ?

It certainly seems that way in other locations. I’ve asked staff members but they just shrug their shoulders because they don’t have an answer.

1 answer
At the gym I frequent, the staff has informed me they've received a set of channels, a "list" of sorts from corporate. In reality they aren't even supposed to be changing the channels at all from the predetermined ones. Not sure what programs are offered, though.

Old Bill

by Malaak

I need to know how much I owe from a past membership so I can rejoin? Name..

Margaret Runion last 4 of ss#1211 from A membership from zip code 46818 . Looking to join facility at zip code 46804

Can a 14 get membership

Can a 14 year get membership

On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center #1612694
According to the Membership FAQ page on the Planet Fitness site, you may join Planet Fitness at age 13 provided you are accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian when you sign-up and when you are working out. The fitness chain does not allow any members under the age of 13 as one frustrated parent discovered.

Tanning Services

Planet Fitness, Would you please send me your rates to charge for tanning and what type of beds you provide in your fitness centers? I appreciate it very much. I am part owner of a Tanning Salon in Ketchum, Idaho and we are about to open and I am looking into the pricing for our future clients.

1 answer
They dont charge specifically for tanning it include in a mthly fee for black card members

Hydromassage and massage chair

How do the hydromassage and massage chair work? I just got the black card how do you use them?

1 answer
Hydro- when u scan ur card at front desk let employee know u want to use hydro and they turn it on. Massage chairs- they take tokens which u also get from an employee at the front desk
View

What is the policy for refunds?

I cancelled memebership because of EFT. The money was not in my account to take and I would like my membership payment refunded asap.

On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center #1612695
Consumer’s questions about refunds are popular. Planet Fitness FAQs page says that company directs all billing and refund questions to the storefront locations. The page states,
“Your local club is the best place to go for help with any billing-related issues (including requesting refunds).” The refund policy may also be addressed on your membership agreement. When answering a different question about canceling a membership, the Planet Fitness customer service tab reminds consumers that
“your cancellation request is subject to any obligations of your membership agreement.” This may include specifics relating to refunds or partial refunds as well. In some cases, this may also require you to cancel your membership before a specific date to avoid being charged on a monthly basis.
Reach out to Planet Fitness customer support in case you need to know more information about the company refund policy.
View

Is it possible for me to pay with a different prepaid card monthly?

by Yenifer

Why does Planet Fitness offer bagels and coffee

by Shaylea

We get the free bagels on the 2nd Tuesday of the month but no coffee. I have asked and I get the same response from the staff.

We can't afford it!! Then isn't that false advertisement?

I am a Black Card Member. I am at the Visalia, Ca gym.

Questions 129