Review about Planet Fitness Membership from Florham Park, New Jersey

319 of 1114 Planet Fitness reviews

Most people at the gym at the time I go are very considerate of each other and always are very cordial to each other.I hear complaints about the staff, but my 2 locations by home and work must have the best staff around.

As far as complaints about not enough weights and dumbbells not heavy enough people remember this is a gym for health and fitness not for PowerLifting or bodybuilding.

I am very pleased with the gyms I get to use.I am hoping to continue my road to better Fitness and hopefully my gyms can continue to keep up the great service they provide.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Planet Fitness Membership
Review category
Fitness Centers
review #702835

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Planet Fitness? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
319 of 1114 Planet Fitness reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
KevinRichards

Oct 09, 2015 #1045518

This is to Angelic and Guns, the two children that posted. I know you are children because you mistake not getting your way as rudeness.

1 0 Reply
Angelic1995

Sep 20, 2015 #1036545

Must be nice, here showers dirty. Some machines broke at different times.
Not open 24 hrs 7 _days a week.
Management a few here Very Rude and judgemental.
Experienced recently.
*Very bad Communication problem !
And system in computers over yrs. Think staff not adding right info: Thx.

1 2 Reply
Guns1985

Oct 09, 2015 #1045513

I have had the same Management problems, they do not care when it comes to your money. They are RUDE Disrespectful people, at least the ones I talk to, every time I try to go higher, oh sorry sir, no one can take that call right now!!!

0 2 Reply

Sep 20, 2015 #1036426

That's just like my clubs. I'm in an area where I have 3 to choose from and they're all great. I've got to know the staff , and tho they are all different, they all make me feel welcome. I like the fact that there are gyms like this where I can go and not be around people who hog the equipment or prance around or make noise. No one looks at me. I do my thing and Ieave. I hear there are like 1000 PFs. I've been to bad Subways, and bad Dominoes, but those are few and maybe a onetime thing. I don't judge all of them by my experience at one location. I love all my PFs!

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.