Florham Park, New Jersey
4.4
Cleanliness

Most people at the gym at the time I go are very considerate of each other and always are very cordial to each other.I hear complaints about the staff, but my 2 locations by home and work must have the best staff around.

As far as complaints about not enough weights and dumbbells not heavy enough people remember this is a gym for health and fitness not for PowerLifting or bodybuilding.

I am very pleased with the gyms I get to use.I am hoping to continue my road to better Fitness and hopefully my gyms can continue to keep up the great service they provide.

Review about: Planet Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Enjoy.

Had an Experience with Planet Fitness?

Comments

KevinRichards

This is to Angelic and Guns, the two children that posted. I know you are children because you mistake not getting your way as rudeness.

Angelic1995

Must be nice, here showers dirty.Some machines broke at different times.

Not open 24 hrs 7 _days a week.

Management a few here Very Rude and judgemental.

Experienced recently.

*Very bad Communication problem !

And system in computers over yrs.Think staff not adding right info: Thx.

Guns1985
to Angelic1995 #1045513

I have had the same Management problems, they do not care when it comes to your money. They are RUDE Disrespectful people, at least the ones I talk to, every time I try to go higher, oh sorry sir, no one can take that call right now!!!

That's just like my clubs.I'm in an area where I have 3 to choose from and they're all great.

I've got to know the staff , and tho they are all different, they all make me feel welcome. I like the fact that there are gyms like this where I can go and not be around people who hog the equipment or prance around or make noise. No one looks at me. I do my thing and Ieave.

I hear there are like 1000 PFs. I've been to bad Subways, and bad Dominoes, but those are few and maybe a onetime thing.

I don't judge all of them by my experience at one location.I love all my PFs!