filters
State:
City:
Product:

Planet Fitness - Cancelled IN PERSON, still being charged

Employees are either immoral or just inept. I signed IN PERSON, as demanded, and even signed the document on their online desk machine. Two months later, and two more payments deducted, I called about it. The “notes” they have on file are complete lies, and they are refusing to cancel me, or to refund the payments taken after the actual cancellation. I loved the facility, but their people are not to be trusted with your valuable information. Stopped payment with my bank, and I’m gonna run this by my lawyer. There isn’t even a number to call corporation if needed. It routes you right back to the local gym. Nice con game...
3.0
I liked
  • Great place for working out
I didn't like
  • I would not recommend this particular pf
  • It is painfully obvious that the staff there couldent care less
  • Your policies and practices

Planet Fitness - Very awful

They overdrafted my account and cant do anything about it

Planet Fitness - Rude Staff

Extremely upset consumer. I would like to speak to someone.
1.1

Planet Fitness - Im not paying you for nothing

being charged and havebt gone to gym in 5 years

Planet Fitness - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

REPRESENTATIVE HUNG UP THE PHONE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CALL AND ISSUE WAS NOWHERE NEAR RESOLVED.
Show

Planet Fitness - PF forged my signature and continues to steal from my bank account despite calls to corporate

Due to incompetence at one of the Planet Fitness locations in Billerica, MA, a staff member forged my signature for a club membership on 07/14/17, and I was double-charged. I attempted to fix the error and get reimbursed for the months I was double-charged, to no avail. I told them to cancel BOTH memberships, but kept getting charged. I spent a ridiculous amount of time on the phone explaining and re-explaning the situation to various staff, and finally, I was told to leave a message for corporate and they'd get back to me. They never did, and, here it is, 01/17/19, and PF is STILL stealing from my bank account!!
2.2

Planet Fitness - Billing issue

I need my payment taken out on 18th this month
4.5

Planet Fitness - Lies at the time of signing

Was told can change services at any time go to change the account and then get told I still have to pay the higher amount for a month but don't get the services
Show

Planet Fitness - I could not get a refund 39 99 back into my checking account at the franchise level I need that back because I canceled my membership

I could not get a refund at the franchise level in Butler PA I did not realize 3999 was coming out of my account in January and I need that money back into my account I don't use the gym never used it thank you and I just cancel my membership thank
Reply to reviews
Started shift at 10pm i work alone for front desk shift no one else is on shift with me.. The problem is the key to open is not in the designated area to pick up and open door. I tried to call manager no answer it went directly to voicemail. I left a ton of texts to...