1.4
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

To whom it may concern , I currently own three business , two are service oriented . That is the reason i have taken the time to write you .

I have called several times to get my family set up with plans with your company , but after repeatedly hanging up on me and Not knowing ANY information about the plans available I asked ...repeatedly ...today on 6-23-17 at the Apache junction location to Please have a manager that Knew Anything call me back FIVE TIMES ! I finally told Megan , that since there was no plan on calling me back today i would have to go to the La Fitness location a mile away . She first told me that one the manager did get my repeated messages for a call back and that he decided to go home instead and call me on Monday ??? I did tell her I would write a certified letter which i will do as soon as i finish with this email , to someone in upper management and she said ...

" I don't care ! lol ! whatever ! lol !

" .... we are packed ! So i called La Fitness and sure enough someone the plan will cost me a estimated $145.00 more per year than the $835.00 I would have spent with you . BUT.....

it is a very nice location with Pool , Jacuzzi , racquetball , and Helpful Knowledgeable staff ! I know it will not knock you guys into Chapter 13 with the missed sale but as a business owner every little bit counts ?

Hope that helps ? GEORGE M 602*790*6307

Review about: Planet Fitness Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: It is painfully obvious that the staff there couldent care less.

Comments

Dallas, Pennsylvania, United States #1344577

while I agree that the customer service you received was extremely sub parr, the most expensive PF plan any club would offer might go a touch over $300 a year.

to Anonymous Apache Junction, Arizona, United States #1344660

You are obviously a *** for even taking the time to point that out but let me spell it out for you ! $45 to start plus $20 a month X 12 months equals $285.00 X 3 equals $855.00 would you like pictures with that ?

to Anonymous Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1345861

why times 3? for family members?

That makes sense. i suggest to you, go to planetfitness.com. look up your club. bottom of page, left side, choose the Contact Us link.

write your very legitimate grievance. i guarantee that Corporate will listen.

i don't know if your location is a franchise or corporate club, but this does not matter. PF takes pride in doing everything they can to properly train staff and management.

Your situation, tho odd to me personally, i won't doubt you.

i believe that it deserves REAL attention.

i Love Planet Fitness. i have travelled the country and have had very little issues, most minor. you are dealing with humans. some are inadequate or just plain BAD at their jobs.

Minimum wage is what you get.

My personal opinion in that the job requires more than minimum. my personal opinion is that minimum wage creates and perpetuates bad service because some hired just don't care . they need to be weeded out.

but that can't and won't happen when entry level jobs pay so high and getting better quality staff requires a higher pay which some franchises can't afford.

OK, THAT'S my personal rant. Meanwhile, good luck, i hope you receive a solution that makes you satisfied and your Planet Fitness better.

to Anonymous Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1345866

BTW, I did not intend to be an *** as you put it. i was just being observant, i missed a detail, and i totally resent you in the long run for your statement.

but that does not mean that i don't want fairness and respect of PF members, and i absolutely ABHORE sub par staff (rude) in any company.

There are always 2 sides to every story. i read your side, i don't know their side. somewhere there is a true side. i do not dismiss your account.

being in customer service for over 30 years, both sides exaggerate often.

still, that does not mean that your account is wrong in any way. it just requires investigating that i highly suggest you pursue.

to Anonymous Apache Junction, Arizona, United States #1345872

I think you are 100% correct on all counts ! And Corporate called me .....

Apologized said they would use this as a training moment and waived my Initial fee since they caught me as i was coming back into to town so ....

SOLD ! Im Easy !