im doing this complain because all they do is lie. i got a black card and they will always over charge me.

i wanted to cancel it, but i had to pay $55 so i could cancel it.One month they charge me 20 and the other month 40. Idk why but they said that i had to pay that money. Also they would charge me the yearly- fee, but they never said that when i went to get the gym membership. they didnt let me change accounts because i couldn't switch it and i had to stick with the yearly one.

thats why i dont like planet fitness.

LA fitness is better.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Planet Fitness. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Planet Fitness.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare Planet Fitness to other companies on our site.

Comments

Charlottesville, Virginia, United States #1228341

Who are you to comment on EVERYONES STUFF? Sounds like PF needs to get their stuff together.

Def their billing department!!

You are a rude person!

If you are a rep for them then that explains a lot! I'm glad I looked up reviews before I decided to sign up for the one opening in Charlottesvile Va!

to Anonymous Dallas, Pennsylvania, United States #1230833

Need the person who signed up didn't listen. PF has rules auidelines in order to operate inside what the law allows.

The Agreement is law specific, and law accepted. That bEing said, PF has the absolute BEST policy on canceling , and an awesome training program for their staff. What you are doing is demonstrating that you don't listen , you assume, you NEVER READ, and you don't liSten and that YOU can't budget! you are the *** of society that creates higher prices and inflation bearing ZERO responsibility for your self absorbed procedures.

SICK!

SICK! SICK!

Dallas, Pennsylvania, United States #1224211

"i wanted to cancel it, but i had to pay $55 so i could cancel it." SO WHY DIDN'T YOU CANCEL?

"One month they charge me 20 and the other month 40." THAT MAKES NO SENSE. YOU PROBABLY OVERDRAFTED AND THEY CHARGED $10 LATE FEE.

"they would charge me the yearly- fee, but they never said that when i went to get the gym membership." OF COURSE THEY HAD TO, ITS ON ALL THE PAPERWORK. " they didnt let me change accounts because i couldn't switch it and i had to stick with the yearly one." THIS MAKES NO SENSE, IF YOU WANTED THE $10 MONTHLY ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS PAY THE BUYOUT.

So what are the terms at LA FITNESS?

how's the atmosphere there? do u even go?