2.7
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

The worker Mike that works the front was given a name to me because they seen him with a pair of bose head phones like in some of the pictures me working out with on .I asked him about them acted clueless.

I dove deeper in description he... said I seen him with a pair on. He then what kind like he had no idea then said oh yeah I own a pair. I said I was notified when mine were missing next couple days missing.

Then he was seen with them . I askes to bring them in next time he worked said no. Said he doesn't have to make me feel at ease . I said there are ways to prove they are mine .

Said no walked away. Then I asked again I will make a stolen report and demand it to escalate. I asked for managers number or gm at 10 pm it's an emergent said no. I feel robbed and lied , how dishonest.

How do you employee someone that steals . I will be following up in this . Those head phones were very expensive . I need someone to contact me asap .

I've been coming to this gym for over 5 years now .Never felt this way!!!!

Review about: Planet Fitness Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Planet Fitness?

Comments

you lost them.you left them behind.

they were not stolen from you!

he says they are his.

neither one of you can prove the purchase, however, he has possession.they are his property, not your property.

you lost them.the club does not have to keep a lost and found.

you LOST them. that means they are NOT stolen.

you will not get anywhere, even if you have a receipt and the staff dies not.

AGAIN, you LOST them, you left them behind. it happens all the time.

in my PF, we mark the date of found.

after 7 days we either throw away, ask staff, or donate.

YOU LOST THEM!!!!!!!