Here it is a second Saturday morning in just about as many weeks and the Planet Fitness located in Albuquerque, NM on the corner of golf course and Irving is not opened at 7am.It is presently 7:45 and they are still closed.

Even when the overly-robust young lady does show she screws around on the inside with several customers waiting at the door until about 7:05 am and doesn't let us in.

You would think that they would hire someone who could show up a few minutes early and open the door.How hard can that be?

Had an Experience with Planet Fitness?

Comments

THE PREVIOUS REVIEW DOES NOT SURPRISE ME AT ALL.THIS LOCATION(GOLF COURSE AND IRVING, ABQ) IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE MOST UNPROFFESSINAL GYM I HAVE EVER BEEN A PART OF.

THEY HAVE WASTED A BUNCH OF MY TIME BY GIVING THE WRONG INFORMATION TIME AND TIME AGAIN. THEIR POLICIES ARE DIFFERENT FROM DAY TO DAY DEPENDING ON WHICH RUDE PERSON YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH.

RECOMMEND FINDING ANOTHER GYM LOT BETTER DEALS OUT THERE.GUESS YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

Ince-In-Makerfield, England, United Kingdom #209495

I hear you.I was there by 7 a.m.

sharp as well and saw employees on the inside just mossing around texting etc.

They didn't even say good moring.Lazy in Albuquerque.