hahahaahaha this planet fitness is so funny like really anyone who is any kind of a lifter would not step in this gym this place is a joke they should call it planet fagness non intimidating atmosphere please im a powerlifter a real lifter ill go in and throw chalk scream and curl your 80 pound dumbells and make the fitness homos who are in there that weigh 110 pounds soaking wet with a neck that looks like a stack of dimes wet themselves haha what a joke this is this kind of place makes me pissed off because it gives lifting a bad name i cant believe anyone in there right mind would go here stay away if your not ***

Had an Experience with Planet Fitness?

Comments

PF
Lexington, Kentucky, United States #808633

Then obviously Planet Fitness isnt for you is it?The judgement free zone MEANS we dont cater to powerlifter or bodybuilders so obvioulsy we wont have anything for people like you to use.

If you dont like PF dont go there.OBvious answer for you buddy.

Spookykat
Levittown, New York, United States #713573

PF is supposed to be a judgment free zone but then they judge people who are actually serious about their fitness.I'm not a bodybuilder, I'm a female that likes to keep in shape and I have gone to a PF as a guest.

I was on a treadmill once and I felt I was being "judged" for running to fast. And I think their weights are inaccurate. I was doing a leg machine for my hamstrings and normally I do about 80 lbs but I had to do 100 at the PF, a again people were "judging" me. I think their weights are inaccurate to make the slobbish members feel better about themselves.

And yes, when you do a rep then sit at a machine sweating your *** off for 10 minutes before doing another rep, you're a slob.I'm glad I have membership elsewhere, where I can work out with people like myself, bodybuilders, old, young, who are serious about fitness and not be "judged"

San Diego, California, United States #712582

i totally agree.im not a power lifter lol im female and i like to be in shape and lift weights and use the squat machine.

I went there with my friend because she goes there and they have this 12 minute ab station and i just went and used one of the machines and this woman who works there tells me "have we informed you about our 12 minute workouts and im like yeah i dont give a *** lol. She contnues to say " well i see you were doing the machines out of order!" WTFFFF i dont need to do them in any *** order ill do them how i like!!!!!!!

*** THIS PLACE!also, a bunch of sketchy *** people just go there to hang out and stare at you

Me

Sounds like a lot of roid rage in here

gram

oscar you are a *** retard i repeat a retard i played D1 football at miami and i am a powerlifter and you dont have the slightest idea wtf you are talking about and if i saw your punk *** on the other side of the line trying to tackle me because i am a running back i steam roll your *** real quick so stop all the tough guy talk and 255 is *** weight im 230 and 5'9 and bench 405lbs squat700 and dead 800 so i meet you any day and show you any day how real football is played at a D1 school not a *** school like rutgers hahahah *** ***... and oh yea btw most of the PF dont have enough weight for me but obv they have enough for you *** *** punk

oscar

Rutgers typo not diggers

oscar

To all these "bodybuilders" lmao I also attend the planet fitness chain.Why you ask easy shitheads its only twenty bucks.

If you are indeed a bodybuilder than you would know that there are many many ways to build strength from circuit training (bet you never tried that, its just what 90 percent of mma athletes to and I bet they'll wool ure *** =]) two there's body weight excercise and three yeah the dumbells only go upto 80 lbs but vast majority of exercises don't need massive amounts of weight. And at PF they have hammerstength machines that max you out and *** smiths you can stack to the ceiling if you can't get a pump than ure retarded.

I also don't fit the persona either im 6'1 255 and solid played linebacker and currently training to walk on at diggers so to the bodybuilder quote on quote were not.all pencil necks.and.I will wup ure *** cause most TE are prob bigger than u.Thank you

billy

kim sounds like you are a fat overweight pos and all you can do is hate on people your comments are cute to but not to witty, you can obv tell your not to smart, but you should prob go crawl into a hole and die before anyone else does you *** i cant stand loud mouth women who are *** such as yourself

bossman

svc id like to kick you in what you call your little *** you worthless little *** im a powerlifter and would like to see you spit on my stuff or even come near me with out me hitting you so hard your *** bleeds, your just another little guy who wants to be a big guy and never will it sad you have to be a weisel and go and do *** to peoples stuff when not looking try it when hes in front of you im sure youll be scared of him then ***

Chris

Planet Fatness is just a place for fat chicks to go, walk on the treadmill at a snails pace for 30 mins before eating the free pizza bagels and candy the SO-CALLED gym provides before they go home and eat an entire bucket of fried chicken while sitting on the coach watching tv for 3 hours