2.7
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

The owner told my son he was to small to be his age today to his face.We supplied planet fitness proof of his age 7 months ago and have taken him countless of times.

Today all of a sudden it's questioned because the planet fitness employee didn't do their job 7 months ago. I've asked the owner to apologize to my son and he won't nor will he even talk to me personally. My husband voided out contract today and planet fitness changed the reason to bllling issue. The owner should be ashamed of himself talking to customers the way my husband and son were treated today.

If your employees are not doing their jobs properly then address it with them not your customer.

My son awaits his apology.Until then I will let everyone I know know how they will be treated at planet fitness

Review about: Planet Fitness Owner.

Comments

#1420451

Is he 13 or older?

What kind of proof did you supply?

to Anonymous #1420522

Yes he turned 13 last july and we gave them copies of his Birthday certificate and school id.Point is how the owner handled the situation.

We did what we were supposed to and the employees didn't do their job correctly. We be been members of PF off and on for over 4 yrs. The owner needs to learn customer service and what judgefree means. That's the last place me son should been judged for his size.

Background....

he was born 7 weeks early and has always been in the 10th percentile.Again owner owes my son an apology and needs to learn his company's moto

to Tiffanyb #1421555

I agree, the situation was handled poorly. Unfortunayely, owners just own, they are not customer service.