With Planet Fitness, there is absolutely no guarantee that a woman can go into the locker room and not have a 'man' walk in. In fact, they encourage the 'man' and will call you judgmental if you don't want a man in the woman's locker room.

This has already happened at another Planet Fitness and the woman had her membership revoked because she objected to a man coming in the locker room when she was dressing.

This is totally unacceptable and an insult to all women. If they don't change this policy of discrimination against real women, I will cancel my membership.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Planet Fitness. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Planet Fitness.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare Planet Fitness to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Planet Fitness?

Comments

Portland, Oregon, United States #1260721

You womem complain about this but i bet most you are ok with transgender bathrooms

Franklinville, New Jersey, United States #956324

cancelled mine what a disgrace to real women

Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States #956211

I agree with this comment and I too will be cancelling my membership.You are so wrong on so many levels and subjecting woman, true woman to be in danger of perverts.

You need to relook this policy and make a locker room for those customers who don't know who they are.From comments I have read you will be losing alot of business, and if this were me, a law suit.

Then you have the creeps faking it ogling these poor women.This should not be allowed.They should have a separate locker room so no one is offended.

Stop being judgmental ya man hater!

to AllMan #956258

This ain't judgmental, this is women wanting to protect themselves and their daughters. Planet Fitness, you are COMPLETELY wrong on this. My membership is done!