Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
84.1K views 264 comments

I called to see if I could join with my daughter who is under the age of 10 but was recomended by her doctor to do some cardio activities.All I wanted was for she and I to go walk and do the stepper.

I was told they WILL NOT ALLOW ANYONE under the age of 13 to join! Now how is it that you want to cure childhood obesity but have an age limit even with an adult not leaving their side?! its a load of bs and this company will never be getting any money from me. I even asked if I could bring in a doctors note stating that she needed to workout and would never be without an adult.

Was rudely cute off and told it was a corporate policy. I'm beyond livid.

So you're telling me you want to not have overweith children but only ones that are teens?Good talk Planet Fitness.

Review about: Planet Fitness Membership.

Had an Experience with Planet Fitness?

Comments

bihhh

Why does your daughter need to be in a gym at such an early age. Thats the age she should be out playing a sport or something.

GOPF

LMAO B WHY IS UR DAUGHTER OBESE UNDER THE AGE OF 10, GIRL THATS YOUR FAULT. LEARN HOW TO TAKE CARE OF UR CHILDREN BY FEEDING THEM RIGHT AND TAKE THEM OUT FOR A WALK OR SOMETHING. PLAY A SPORT.

to GOPF #1351857

*** you man dont be a *** because of somebodys style of living. We could say the same thing about you we dont know what you look like.

I just turned 13 can my mom take me as her guest on her black card?

to Anonymous Canal Winchester, Ohio, United States #1348183

Dana Reagan
Desoto, Texas, United States #1342357

With to workout this morning me and my 11 year old son and was told he couldn't workout unless he was 13. But,on Monday,June 19 he was able to workout,why so different on today. And I as a parent knows what equipment in the gym to let him workout o and not let him workout on.

to Dana Reagan Vallejo, California, United States #1342713

I just turned 13 can my sister who's 24 take me to work out

This place is run by a bunch of liberal Democrats, what more can you expect from morons?

to Anonymous Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1346379

What a *** comment.

to Anonymous #1347361

What's wrong liberal, homo? Are you angry because your side lost, and some guy hasn't gave you a Cleveland Steamer yet?