Ever since I graduated college, I've been trying to cancel my membership to the Planet Fitness in the town my college was located in, six hours away from where I currently live.Problem is, they absolutely refuse to let me cancel it.

I've called them multiple times and sent them several letters with my membership number, reason for quitting and signature but it's still not enough for them.

They keep insisting I have to come in person to do it but it's SIX HOURS AWAY!Ever since August I've been paying a gym membership for a gym I couldn't use if I wanted to.

Review about: Planet Fitness Membership.

Had an Experience with Planet Fitness?

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #659715

If you guys want to cancel just chanhe you credit card number or account number.... :roll

to yaya #1078129

If you do that, they send it to a collection agency.

Mcneill, Mississippi, United States #654801

If you want your membership cancel you will need to go to the gym and sign a form.They told me this at the beginning of the mth.

It depends on what type of gym membership u have.

There is no contrct and then there is a platinum membership that has a term to it.Hope this helps!