Ocilla, Georgia

When I inquired about canceling my membership because where I moved to the closest gym is over 100miles away, I was told I had to send a certified letter stating the cancellation.I called when I had the certified letter in the mail and I was told I had to also send a bill or envelope w/my new address on it.

I told the clerk that the certified letter had my new zip code on the post stamp. She said that wasnt good enough and I had to send the envelope or there was a $58 cancellation fee. I received a call a few days later from the manager, who left a message, that I would have a $58 cancellation fee if they did not receive proof of my new address.

I certainly dont understand why the certified letter is not PROOF enough of my address.I will NEVER join that gym again.

Review about: Planet Fitness Membership.

Had an Experience with Planet Fitness?

Comments

La Fitness - Frustrated La Fitness "WE have been members at the LA Fitness in Holmdel, NJ for many years. The past year this place has gone down hill in a big way, there are many..." Read more Planet Fitness - It's a SCAM!!! Planet Fitness "Even after cancelling our account in april, they continue to charge us every month. After complaining at the local store, I then get a 42$ charge on my card. Every..." Read more Planet Fitness - Black Card Guess Privileges:  Not if you are a Master Fitness Trainer Planet Fitness "Ever since I joined Planet Fitness I was always approached by staff and Manager, Joshua Gass, and asked if I was training people. I responded, "No, I am just..." Read more 24 HOUR FITNESS BENSONHURST CLUB IN BROOKLYN NY: ABHORRENT CONDITIONS 24 Hour Fitness "I have notified management several times as well as notifying the Corporate Office of the abhorrent conditions. The facility is poorly maintained and has since declined since its takeover..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more