1.6

Im deciding if assault is worth it, I went in to cancel my membership but was told by some cross dressing manager that even thought i cancelled before they billed me on the 17th, i didnt cancel by the 10th so im getting billed again and with his most homo filled attitude he/she could muster up, said sorry sweetheart we cannot refund you.I should have put my fist thru his head at that moment.

Planet fitness must really love lawsuits and says *** oversight of these stores.

talk about systemic problems coming from the top.no wonder the *** at the local store level feel like they can do whatever they want.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and rude employee. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of planet fitness membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Planet Fitness needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned planet fitness membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Planet Fitness.

Had an Experience with Planet Fitness?

Comments

Read your agreement!

You shot the messenger!your opinion on the person belongs in your screwed-up head.

You shot the message!

Cuz you AGREED to the terms when you signed up, but NOW decided that it's unfair!

You shot yourself!

Cuz you boast having some type of intelligence when in reality you are of zero value to Planet Earth!I hope karma bites you in the A$$ someday SOON!

Hey, but that's just my opinion.

Johnson City, Tennessee, United States #938708

It plainly states in the contract the date you must cancel by to avoid being charged again. I don't believe it is the employees fault that you did not read the contract.

Homophobe

Marion, New York, United States #937985

Sure your not the one with the attitude problem..sounds like your a homophobic